UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc Day!

Z

ZugZug

Orc Day!

"Sunday the 26th! We are having a one time all out orc day. We're going to try and see how many orcs we can get to log on this special orc day and then take a picture. We will start at the fort and move out to a secure and safe location to celebrate and roleplay. Then we will hit up a lot of raiding locations.

Please help promote this day and get as many orcs on as possible. We don't care if you character is fresh out the momma's belly and you can delete it after the event!"

We're also having orcs from other shards, clans, online games and websites attend this event! Which is great for the shard and rp community! :)

Thanks
The Orcs

PS: Thank you Ryan for letting me post this in general forums.

Z

ZugZug

Re: Orc Day!

If anyone was around for the old UO days. We're trying to recreate what OSI did on Catskills, Chesapeake and Atlantic. When they encouraged everyone to make an orc for just one day.

UBmine

Wanderer

1º pick an orc name

2º make a bald char,

3º put on a full leather/full ringmail suit (NO PLAITMAIL)

4º tight boots

5º pick a weapon (NO HALLYS)

6º klomp every ommie!

catts

Sorceror

I heard the Orc guild has a ridiculous requirement to join that you must give up your account name/password prior to joining.

HAHAHAHA catts your a dumhed, the orcs only require you talk in the orc language, have a bald character, and kill all the oomies in sight, ive been playing a orc since siege back in the day and never even heard of a rumor like that

wkstrm

Lord

catts;1527289 said:
I heard the Orc guild has a ridiculous requirement to join that you must give up your account name/password prior to joining.

lol..
Kur.Grat or what his name is wrote that in a post regarding a scam and that was a total joke. :D

Middle Man

Sorceror

its going to be all day but i imagine the peak times will be around 2pm-11pm central.

Im famous! I made a totally random comment in regards to someone's flame and it was taken seriously! lemme try this again....in order to make and orc or any role playing character no matter what guild you must donate 100k to me. its in the UOG Hybrid by-laws. and if its not it should be!

but all joking aside. totally sarcastic remark previously.

my personal favorite temp for my warrior is archer/fence.

gm archery/fence/tact/heal/anat/resist/70 hiding/30 detect. (you can reveal people hiding with invisi spell regularly at 34 detect skill)

spear for para blow, kryss for poison and speed, archery for raids

suncrafter

Wanderer

I once had the idea to start a "Talk Like An Orc Day". Kinof like "Talk Like a Pirate Day". What do you think?