UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc Dress Code

Visper

Wanderer
Orc Dress Code

Why are orcs not allowed to have hair? I think they should at least be able to have the long hair option...

Thalon

Wanderer
Re: Orc Dress Code

it just how the OLD OLD first orc guild started on OSI they made the rule and all most all the others have follow it..

Visper

Wanderer

Armelo said:

Why not? In every other game there's always some group of orcs that have hair.. it could be like a different breed within the hord or something...

Visper

Wanderer

Mur'gugl said:
it just how the OLD OLD first orc guild started on OSI they made the rule and all most all the others have follow it..

But does that make it right? What about change...

Watabou

Knight

imo, if they had short green hair, it'd make the back of their heads look a bit less strange, but rules are rules.

ps: oh and when they are naked from dieing it'd also look even more human like if they had hair

XIQJX

Wanderer

Edit: Aren't orcs like reincarnated elves? They should have hair either way.

Aveit

Wanderer

IQJ said:

Edit: Aren't orcs like reincarnated elves? They should have hair either way.

To be more accurate.
This Orc is a cross breed between tortured Elfs and Orcs.

On UO orcs should not have hair, it looks better with their masks and if you have hair it makes you look human, not like the orc in that picture.

MoxMcPox

Wanderer

Look at an NPC orc on UO, they don't have hair. So to as closely emulate the npc's as possible, you have to be bald.

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

Aveit said:
To be more accurate.
This Orc is a cross breed between tortured Elfs and Orcs.

Those Orcs were the Uruk-hai, they were bred from Men and Orc's. They were stronger, faster, and resistant to daylight. :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal Orcs are bred from corrupted Elves. They were just twisted over the years to look the way they do, not crossed with another race.

That's the reason that in game's like Everquest, the Orcs work with the Dark Elves, but dispise the normal wood / high elf. (That's IMO though)
--------------------------------------------------------------
As for the hair, I belive it should just follow what the other orcs in this particular game look etc :) .

XIQJX

Wanderer

Ace the Rper said:
Look at an NPC orc on UO, they don't have hair. So to as closely emulate the npc's as possible, you have to be bald.

The savage npcs don't chug and just wear bone armor. The ones in CsC wear sandals, tribal masks, deer masks, and bear masks. They are also mostly mages now (from what I see). I think the orcs should be allowed to have hair ;/

Armelo

Wanderer

Orcs with hair is just stupid, but I understand why you think it should be aloud. It is just one of those things where it shouldn't be aloud.

On another note, savages do wear bear and deer masks, just not the ones on this shard (Other shards some do)

Sammich

Wanderer

Armelo said:
Orcs with hair is just stupid, but I understand why you think it should be aloud. It is just one of those things where it shouldn't be aloud.

On another note, savages do wear bear and deer masks, just not the ones on this shard (Other shards some do)

Big farming location if they wore them here :p