UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs scheme to destroy SoK!

Ozzy

Sorceror
Orcs scheme to destroy SoK!

Hoowah! FUR DA BLUUDGUD!
Lat wyl regred kruzzyn swurdz wid da bluudklan!

Har har!

Drynk lat tokzyn watur lat gud furzaken oomiez!
(that last pic actually reminds me of an aftermath after a party I was at.... I ain't gonna go into detail ^^)

Engage

Wanderer
Re: Orcs scheme to destroy SoK!

Looks like SoK need to hire some permanent guards to keep troublemakers out!

John McGail

Sorceror

Hehehe, nice pics, LUV EM!
Too bad that was after our stone was deleted :(
Please accept our war invite from our new stone!

Ozzy

Sorceror

I don't get murder counts from you blue son of bitches if we are in war :eek: But sure... I'll tell the rokbozz..

Ozzy

Sorceror

You sick bastard :eek:
btw, since you claim you "love" these screenshots I'll get you some screenshots from a raid... You'll never leave your comp...

John McGail

Sorceror

:) unfortunately with kids, that's leaving the comp is somewhat necessary, otherwise I would be glued to da seat

yall set me up good the other day at cove poker. and im pretty sure it was yall. one coming out acting noobish and leading me around then bam in one shot i was dead.

Ozzy

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1745932 said:
yall set me up good the other day at cove poker. and im pretty sure it was yall. one coming out acting noobish and leading me around then bam in one shot i was dead.

That must've been the savages.

Ozzy;1745935 said:
That must've been the savages.

I doubt this is the case; Savages do not speak with humans. Even new recruits must endure being shunned until their actions prove they are more savage than human.

Ozzy

Sorceror

vermillion2083;1747383 said:
I doubt this is the case; Savages do not speak with humans. Even new recruits must endure being shunned until their actions prove they are more savage than human.

I see, I just don't understand what the orcs would do at the poker tables.

Ozzy;1747407 said:
I see, I just don't understand what the orcs would do at the poker tables.

I was wondering the same thing. Ive heard reports of Orc spottings around our fort (next to the poker boats) from a few sources. Also I know I've seen two orc's on the poker boats gambling, which I was suprised to see.

Ozzy

Sorceror

vermillion2083;1747637 said:
I was wondering the same thing. Ive heard reports of Orc spottings around our fort (next to the poker boats) from a few sources. Also I know I've seen two orc's on the poker boats gambling, which I was suprised to see.

Do you remember their names? Where they guilded? More info plz lol ^^

Vek

Sorceror

I saw orcs at the poker boats the other day didnt look to see if any were playing poker.

Ozzy;1747991 said:
Do you remember their names? Where they guilded? More info plz lol ^^

Yes they were guilded, but unfortunately I can't recall their names. Orc names are hard for me to remember due to their simularity; however in the future I will record the name of gambling orcs if you would like me to (assuming one is sighted again).

Ozzy

Sorceror

vermillion2083;1749227 said:
Yes they were guilded, but unfortunately I can't recall their names. Orc names are hard for me to remember due to their simularity; however in the future I will record the name of gambling orcs if you would like me to (assuming one is sighted again).

I don't even know if its allowed I just felt like checking lol ^^

Ozzy;1749229 said:
I don't even know if its allowed I just felt like checking lol ^^

*Nods* It doesn't bother me one way or another, I was just confirming that I also had spotted Orc's in that area; it is up to their people to decide what to do with that information. ;)

Amazonia

Sorceror

Interpret however you want. Having a nut against orcs doesn't mean I will pay 1mil to destroy your guild. Having people to hate is fun, and its sad when they don't exist anymore.