UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orcs scheme to destroy SoK!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Orcs scheme to destroy SoK!

Ozzy;1747407 said:
I see, I just don't understand what the orcs would do at the poker tables.

Well i believe they were either raiding us (VcS) or just cove itself, then MS/EQ came in an rolled them so they just went onto the poker boats and waited until they left :/

they tend to walk in that really small path of like 2 tiles and just hide and wait. im almost positive that it was orcs seeing as most savages dont run out of hiding with axes and swords. but yea they werent gambling when i saw them it was more killing in that small path between cove and the boat. nice choke point really.

Ozzy

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1755898 said:
they tend to walk in that really small path of like 2 tiles and just hide and wait. im almost positive that it was orcs seeing as most savages dont run out of hiding with axes and swords. but yea they werent gambling when i saw them it was more killing in that small path between cove and the boat. nice choke point really.

It is but I have totally dropped this now... I just know I have never done a raid like that and I just want to know who did them lol ^^

Vek

Sorceror

Ive led a few of those raids, they're pretty fun. And as far as the savage side of that story, choke point isn't out territory although sometimes we will set up traps there.