UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ordering on Demise Store

rhasce

Sorceror
Hi guys sorry to post this here but I did order for bond deed on Friday and I still have not get it :( I have failed to contact anyone using help buttons, store or paypal and even email, please help, I don't want no refund, status of order says: Refunded, that, I just want my deed, please do not refund, I see it has not been refunded and again I do not want refund, so please can I get my Deed??? Thanks again and sorry to post here but I need help :(

rhasce

Sorceror
BTW I can provide all info paypal payment details and order and everything pleasse help, Been wanting to bond my GD since friday :( missed some good hunts, :(

Bama

Bug Huntress
Maybe this will help
http://www.uodemise.com/store/?page_id=18

Receiving your items in-game

Once your order reaches the Awaiting Fulfillment status (this is when the payment has completed processing), you can claim your items in-game by saying the [ClaimDonation command on any of your characters. This will ask you for your donation details, which can be found in the email confirmation, or your order listing on the website (under “My Account”).

When using eChecks, expect a longer delay before your order payment clears. This is normal for that type of payment.

If you experience any issues with your order, please contact us in-game by clicking Help in the top menu. We will ask you for your order number, so please have this ready.

Return policy
All donations are final and we do not offer refunds for items lost after claiming. Please be sure to claim your items on characters you own and do not share your donation details with anyone.

If you are having issues claiming your donation initially, we are happy to assist you to make sure you receive it.

rhasce

Sorceror
Ok so I got this, Awaiting Fulfillment status but, I never got an email with my code :(, then after 2 days status changed to refunded, I do not want refund, and I see refund was never issued on paypal or bank, all I want is my deed :(

Dexter-LoM

Knight
[Claimitem it will ask you for zipcode and amount of the transaction. Item will be deposited into your bank box. No codes are sent its all there on your receipt

rhasce

Sorceror
Ok yea when I tried to claim it says it has been refunded :( I mess up, sorry to make such a stir , and I don't want refund :--( can staff help me? l know

Last edited:

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok yea when I tried to claim it says it has been refunded :( I mess up, sorry to make such a stir , and I don't want refund :--( can staff help me? l know
Staff cannot help you. You must wait for your refund to be process then repurchase