UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Parox vs Putrifier

Moltar

Traveler
Who is a tougher fight?
So basically I have never done a peerless and I have all keys except for spleen from Putrifier. I attempted a few fights against Putrifier and quickly had my ass handed to me on my Sampire.
Was wondering should I try and farm Putrifier w my necro tamer and then switch back to Sampire for Parox but should I even try and fight Parox if I can't get by Putrifier. Or just say f it and sell the remaining keys to someone. Any help, ideas, comments, and yes even trolls are appreciated.

Last edited:

will-demise

Knight
If you see my sampire in Luna or in The dongeon my name *William* i Will trade you putréfier key for sline key!!!

I use vs putrifier
Enemy of one
Honor
Feints everytime !!!!
Ligthling strike
Curse weapon when 50%hp
Weapon
Ssi
Hml
Hla

Hld glasse

Tanya

Traveler
Who is a tougher fight?
So basically I have never done a peerless and I have all keys except for spleen from Putrifier. I attempted a few fights against Putrifier and quickly had my ass handed to me on my Sampire.
Was wondering should I try and farm Putrifier w my necro tamer and then switch back to Sampire for Parox but should I even try and fight Parox if I can't get by Putrifier. Or just say f it and sell the remaining keys to someone. Any help, ideas, comments, and yes even trolls are appreciated.

Shallan

Sorceror
nice one :) i will check it out. I have used to spawn on sampire a lot 2-3 years ago ;p
Did u try bedlam / or that spawn near swoop solo ?
I read that it can be done ^^