UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

parrying and bushito

JavaKing

Wanderer
parrying and bushito

I hope they sticky this one. I finnially figured it out. To get parrying up sooner then the 90's

Ok fist practice bush till you can do evasion.
Everyone know how to gather sheeps, small birds around you so they can pound on you and maybe do 1 damage to you.
Have evasion loop in every 8seconds.
each time you block you gain a point in parry.

it is reconmended to weild a 2H weapon you are skilled less in.

Humans might have to buy up to 20.1 in parry to get past the natural 20.0

LoC

Wanderer
Re: parrying and bushito

i have 85 bushido and 28.7 parrying but it wont raise anymore!! plz PM me with suggestions thnx

VenusTheGoat

Sorceror

Equip yourself with just a two-handed weapon. Do not use a shield and a one-handed weapon to parry. Then follow JavaKing's instructions :)

Bpumbab

Wanderer

thank you for the posts it was alot of help i was wondering why my parrying was not raising, I will go and try this now, i have been sparring with a friend in felucca, is it just as good or should I still gather alot of small animals??

karmine

Wanderer

it seems that theres a bug with parry/bushido, glad you figured out a workaround.

guitarman12

Wanderer

yea.. exept bushido is next to useless since evasion doesnt work on Demise - my bushido is 97.5 when i really found that out :mad:

i got bushido specifically for evasion... was reading about people takin down dragons with it etc... sounded good to me

talshar

Wanderer

Yea and another problem is if you try to use a two handed fencing weapon and your char is a swordsman. The system doesn't like it when you use a two handed fencing wep with Evasion.

Yellek said:
Yea and another problem is if you try to use a two handed fencing weapon and your char is a swordsman. The system doesn't like it when you use a two handed fencing wep with Evasion.

Really? Doesn't like fencing weps with evasion? Good to know. I use swords and haven't had any problems with evasion.

nagash11

Wanderer

Balthazar-demise said:
Really? Doesn't like fencing weps with evasion? Good to know. I use swords and haven't had any problems with evasion.

when I use the two-hand weapen with evasion, I just get the info"error[megacliloc]:Stringid not found:1076206"!, but it works nomally when just with a shield.
the code might have some bug, I guess.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 278

gogozombie86

Wanderer

JavaKing said:
Ok fist practice bush till you can do evasion.
Everyone know how to gather sheeps, small birds around you so they can pound on you and maybe do 1 damage to you.
Have evasion loop in every 8seconds.
each time you block you gain a point in parry.

i'm doing everything you said down to a T but i'm still not getting one gain.............:(

talshar

Wanderer

gogozombie86 said:
i'm doing everything you said down to a T but i'm still not getting one gain.............:(

It takes a while. Not as fast or easy as these other guys portray. Once it starts the gains are ok. Make sure you have at least 4 or 5 critters around you and you MUST have a two-handed wep of whatever your primary wep skill is.

asterik

Wanderer

my bushido is moving like sludge at 97.5 so im wondering what the quickest way to work it up is? i read about some horse trick on stratics, but even after following the instructions i couldnt get it to work. anyone know how to move this skill up to GM and beyond at a decent pace/?

LoC

Wanderer

asterik;290031 said:
my bushido is moving like sludge at 97.5 so im wondering what the quickest way to work it up is? i read about some horse trick on stratics, but even after following the instructions i couldnt get it to work. anyone know how to move this skill up to GM and beyond at a decent pace/?

i just set a macro to constantly use evasion and fight titans and it moves decent its a slow gain at that point bro jsut stick it out

For Christ's sake, use Cats, not birds!
Cats have higher dex and will hit faster for almost no damage, just like birds.
Buy 10 cats from a vendor and have them hit you.
Be sure to heal up.

Lucifall

Knight

ROFL @ Bushito and the thread bump. But hey, you need factions to get to 120 bushido, pretty much.

LoC

Wanderer

Lucifall;290424 said:
ROFL @ Bushito and the thread bump. But hey, you need factions to get to 120 bushido, pretty much.

umm not really, i made it doing just what i said i do....and i didnt have 2 join a faction, im sure it works though >.<

Lucifall

Knight

LoC;290437 said:
umm not really, i made it doing just what i said i do....and i didnt have 2 join a faction, im sure it works though >.<

I was being ironic. If you are doing the non-faction way, its MUCH slower.