UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

parrying and bushito

LoC

Wanderer
Re: parrying and bushito

hmm whats the faction way then (im already GMed) the ole fashioned way i guess heh but for others that aren't....do telllll

dxmfixation

Wanderer

mitelusmorion;290251 said:
For Christ's sake, use Cats, not birds!
Cats have higher dex and will hit faster for almost no damage, just like birds.
Buy 10 cats from a vendor and have them hit you.
Be sure to heal up.

Only one bird I've ever seen does any damage. If you get all the right birds they will never damage you, thus no need to heal. I take the longer route for laziness, and it all takes the same amount of time when you go to sleep.

I got to legendary Bushido both without factions and with it. With my swords dexxer I went to the Tokuno Champ and spammed momentum strike... for my archer it was factions and evasion. I didn't train parry on my archer, but I did on my swords char and it raised right alongside Bushido at the Tokuno spawn, just spam evasion and momentum strike... bring a knife, scissors, and a bag of sending to rake in rediculous spined leather. Much more profitable than afk macroing.

i love how no one answeres the bug problem, But no i did Bush first and got it gm And THEN did parrying and it took like 45 minutes to go from 21.4-gm using 3 rabbits and a alt

Stormrider

Wanderer

May parry is 26.3, Bushido 80.0, i'm using a Dashio and started spamming evasion taking damage from 3 birds and 2 cats, 3 hours later no skill gain, anyone could say what i'm doing wrong plz?

hickman48

Knight

Stormrider;315854 said:
May parry is 26.3, Bushido 80.0, i'm using a Dashio and started spamming evasion taking damage from 3 birds and 2 cats, 3 hours later no skill gain, anyone could say what i'm doing wrong plz?

get a sword and shiled and use them

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

in order to gain parry with bushido u need bushido be proficient and around 95ish than use no sheid and it will gain

hickman48

Knight

Steven_Greer;316083 said:
in order to gain parry with bushido u need bushido be proficient and around 95ish than use no sheid and it will gain
mine was at 90 when i did parry worked fine enuff

HaggenDaze

Wanderer

I am training Parrying by following this guide, but no gain in Parrying:(.. Not sure what's wrong with my method. My bushido is 97.5, parrying is 21.5. I was wearing black staff when having 4 sheeps to attack me. And I casted evasion. My Mace Fighting skill is 50, is this higher?

mek1994

Knight

another thing you could do is get a bunch of bucklers and go to spirituality harpies and let them hit you, have another one of your chars spam heal you while you heal with bandaids... it keeps you alive and you gain parry + healing :D