UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch: 9-13-2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

- a ghost -

Wanderer
Re: Patch: 9-13-2005

It has nothing to do with red or blue. Fact is the BEST duelers ON THIS SHARD are RED, so hey, what can you do. They won't like "macroing" their counts. Since when do you need to be blue to duel?

LAH

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:
It has nothing to do with red or blue. Fact is the BEST duelers ON THIS SHARD are RED, so hey, what can you do. They won't like "macroing" their counts. Since when do you need to be blue to duel?

hahah, wow so owned.

ramrod

Wanderer

i agree with ghost the duel pits wont be a place for dueling anymore :/ it will be just another place for blues to hide and gank.and if a red did duel...after would it put them where they started the duel from or in the middle of del pond like usual cause that would suck ass.

Apathos

Wanderer

- a ghost - said:

If it has nothing to do with being red or blue, then what are you complaining about?

And there are other duel pits besides del pond you know. Go somewhere else.

Airlik said:
Exactly, and not as a safe haven to attack from, which is what they are used for primarily. Del pond is the best example there is of how the system is being abused.

I agree, they are for dueling, when you are in the actual duel you are safe, but not while sitting there spamming out "I wish to duel"

Offer to duel in the field, then aftwerwards leave the duel area.

Fuck, I hate phased based moongates.

It's not that I don't know which gate I'm at, I just hate having to wait untill the moons are in the right spot.

- a ghost - said:

Obviously now or you are going to be ganked by the 20+ blues waiting there when yuor duel is over and it auto teles you into their area. :)

FLD

Wanderer

only good thing about this is that the guard zones from moongates are gonna go

FLD

Wanderer

Ryan PLEASE reconsider about that phase based moongate becose everybody thinks it sux :<

- a ghost -

Wanderer

Point is, this will not solve anything. Most it will do is ruin dueling. So technically all of the duelers get screwed over. I will not make a new char when I am ranked pretty high. High rated duelers should not be forced to make a new character just because they are red. If you're going to make this patch, at least give ONE duel pit where its the same as it has been, so reds can freely duel.

FLD said:
Ryan PLEASE reconsider about that phase based moongate becose everybody thinks it sux :<
I've only seen a few posts about people saying they don't like the phased based moongates, even though they are a huge pain in the ass.

Duel pits are pretty much off limits for reds now, and that's not cool. My best duels have always been against reds. 95% of the blues shouldn't be allowed anywhere near duel pits.

elohdee

Knight

- a ghost - said:
Point is, this will not solve anything. Most it will do is ruin dueling. So technically all of the duelers get screwed over. I will not make a new char when I am ranked pretty high. High rated duelers should not be forced to make a new character just because they are red. If you're going to make this patch, at least give ONE duel pit where its the same as it has been, so reds can freely duel.

Ruin dueling? Every high rated dueler I know has 10 chars all used to duel, none of which are all red,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE :{

Status
Not open for further replies.