UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes

M

Mark

Patch Notes

Fixed a bug allowing a possibility of someone banking items from anywhere, which to my knowledge was not yet discovered. (Thanks Zippy)
Fixed a bug allowing scammers to overweight a player by abuse of item bounce.
Fixed a bug with combat using the wrong values for armor rating. (Thanks Zippy) The armor ratings being used for absorbtion were improperly scaled.

Instant log out in a house will no longer be possible if you have recently attacked or have recently been attacked (uses aggression timer per OSI specification).

Guild stones outside of houses will be removed on server up.

Phantom16

Wanderer
Mark said:
Instant log out in a house will no longer be possible if you have recently attacked or have recently been attacked (uses aggression timer per OSI specification).

will the same go for places like inn's and stuff?....

good job on all the fixes.

M

Mark

Phantom16 said:
will the same go for places like inn's and stuff?....

good job on all the fixes.

This was already how it was for Inns.

jrd24

Wanderer
Patching

It appears to me that this shard doesnt care what patch version of UO you have...should I be patching? or leave just leave it?

Cheers....happy mining.

Lorthic

Knight

Hell yeah! I'm sick of those newbie reds and blues logging out when I chase them to their houses, or just happen upon them while they're near their houses. This happens a lot, mind you, so I was always pissed about the fact that there was instant log-out while in combat. Good job, boys.

Once again:

*humps marks leg*

Thanks Mark

*humps you while you're humping Mark's leg*

:>

Pandamonium

Wanderer
"Instant log out in a house will no longer be possible if you have recently attacked or have recently been attacked (uses aggression timer per OSI specification)."

Any chance of it being changed to only apply when its pvp and not pvm?

what about when ur attacked in your house? my neighbor always attacks me while in my house and i dont want to mess with him so i log out, can i not do that anymore?

viper3250 said:
what about when ur attacked in your house? my neighbor always attacks me while in my house and i dont want to mess with him so i log out, can i not do that anymore?

Why would you log out? There's no reason to log out of your house JUST cause your neighbor is attacking you... Either bust out the black pearls and sulfurous ash and show him who's boss, or...

"I ban thee"

:cool:

bc my neighbor has a large tower behind me and can hit me from his tower when im in my large tower..... and until they fix those feild spells there isnt anything i can do against it, the best part is when i rez and i come back to my house to loot my stuff he does it again.....

so ya thats my point :cool:

"why dont u hide?"

because since he does detect hidden in his house, it automaticallyh detects me, and even if i am hidden he can still ms me........ those field fixes would really help me :/

thats why i agree with scribe mage

hoglegs

Sorceror
It was already pretty bad that players could attack you while you're inside your house. "I Ban Thee" will only make them want to stick around.. and even with GM hiding while inside your own house, reveal and detect hidden still work. Some people playing cant just get their reagents and fight back.. Then there is another way to avoid getting killed...recall. However, what about those characters with no magery? Seems like this change was made with the "PK" advantage in mind...

I say in order to balance the good and the evil side to this problem ---

How about making it so magic can no longer target people inside their houses...at least, if there was no attack occuring before they entered their house??? Just a suggestion.

Looks like I'll be making a player murdering sun of a bitch myself...Since it seems thats where the fun is at! heheh ;)

shamoo

Wanderer
hoglegs said:
It was already pretty bad that players could attack you while you're inside your house. "I Ban Thee" will only make them want to stick around.. and even with GM hiding while inside your own house, reveal and detect hidden still work. Some people playing cant just get their reagents and fight back.. Then there is another way to avoid getting killed...recall. However, what about those characters with no magery? Seems like this change was made with the "PK" advantage in mind...

I say in order to balance the good and the evil side to this problem ---

How about making it so magic can no longer target people inside their houses...at least, if there was no attack occuring before they entered their house??? Just a suggestion.

Looks like I'll be making a player murdering sun of a bitch myself...Since it seems thats where the fun is at! heheh ;)

How bout in order to balance the good and the evil side... we take out all the guards from the towns ???
the way I see it... there are more bank sitters than pkers