UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Re: Patch?

You can patch all the way if you want. I use 6.0.6.1 myself, because it doesn't have the resize bug when applying options and RPVs still work (somewhat).

Now that we got that out of the way, let's Trammel this thread up. What brought you back to UO? :D

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Too bad you missed Halloween. Bowls of bluud were handed out. :(

Ozzy

Sorceror

I didn't totally miss halloween I logged on for the handouts and bought the decoration kit from the donation store :) So now I just need a bigger hut to decorate with bloodsplatter and shiat :eek:

Oh and lol you got tha fired from modding! lolololol :eek:

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Ozzy;1991860 said:
Oh and lol you got tha fired from modding! lolololol :eek:
Yes, but Addicted got rehired. No monkey business for you.

Ozzy;1992095 said:
I was founded on monkey busniess tyvm!

And all of a sudden Shinos 6.0.6.1 loses alot of credability :eek:

Ty Add

Staff said "patch all the way so you are ready when we unleash something special"

But patching all the way caueses crashes with UO positioning system, and lots of other random bugs that are slowly getting fixed.

I think 6.0.14.3 may just be the last before the 7 series? I see no point in that, if your going to stay with 6 series patches you lose nothing by going with 6.0.6.1, and you wont have to deal with that fucking resize bug.

Mara

Knight

I reinstalled to 6.0.14.3 and I am still having issues with off-center text and rpvs not working. When I uninstalled though, I did not completely delete left over files in my uo directory. The uninstall process for UO Mondain's Legacy leaves some files in the main directory, as well as all your desktop character information, so I'm not sure if there are some files I should have deleted manually. Razor UO positioning while in a party seems to work properly at 6.0.14.3.

I think I may go back to 6.0.6.1 when I feel like messing with it. Never seemed to have problems for me there.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Touché... Looks like Shinos statement is back in action... Addict you should be ashamed of yourself...

Addicted

Disciple

I've been using 14.3 since it came out. I've never had a problem. But like Mara said if you are uninstalling a later client without deleting information you are going to run into problems!

When they were talking about these new features in IRC, they said anyone having problems with 7x should use 14.3 because it is the most stable.