UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@patmcgroin=P

Yes.

You lose every group fight, kinda proves me>you.
didn't you just lose a group fight? LOLOLOL that's what u get for running so much and trying to use an sm blue to help you, baddies. now i see why u don't fight fair, u both fucking suck dick

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
2v3? is marc and mickey vrs you and 2 others?
or the other way around.
Were you on clones? lol
I mean... regardless of an SM. they/you cant heal a SM and he/she cant heal them/you.. should just target him then it'll be a fair fight quick as fuck. Not a big feat.

Y'all should start recording your fights.

didn't you just lose a group fight? LOLOLOL that's what u get for running so much and trying to use an sm blue to help you, baddies. now i see why u don't fight fair, u both fucking suck dick
No? It was 4v2 and we killed 2 you killed 1 I wouldn't call that losing. What sm blue?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

2 of us vs 3 of you and this isn't even including the other 2-3 that came in after Blood died.

Get good scrub