UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Orc Chieftain Helm HCI 30

Loler

Page
ari > orc nowadays but u can trade one for other if u find the right person

just cause the items is better doesnt mean its worth more case in point.
CC is > quiver and sash. But cc is worth 10kk and quiver is worth 25kk sash is worth 35kk.

Technically mkp5 is better then ari but MKP5 is only worth 35kk vs ari's 60kk.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
For warrior you can get hpi cap from glad, cc and fey leggs. On mage it's always welcome to got ari robe in backpack, you can reduce -physical res from protection spell

Loler

Page
hpi cap on a an item is 5. physical resist mod cap is 15. you are getting 66.667% of a max mod instead 100% using ari. You also dont have to wear feys/glads/cc on every warrior set up. I have one that doesnt use fey or glads one that doesnt use glads and one that doesnt use feys.

BTW this is purely talking about an item being superior mod wise. Just cause an item is better doesnt make it worth more sometimes. Ari and MKP 5 are perfect examples.

Hagnok

Sorceror
hpi cap on a an item is 5. physical resist mod cap is 15. you are getting 66.667% of a max mod instead 100% using ari. You also dont have to wear feys/glads/cc on every warrior set up. I have one that doesnt use fey or glads one that doesnt use glads and one that doesnt use feys.

BTW this is purely talking about an item being superior mod wise. Just cause an item is better doesnt make it worth more sometimes. Ari and MKP 5 are perfect examples.
it became a philosophical discussion xD

Loler

Page
with fey and glads you cant reach 180 stam which is the next breakpoint for swing speed in pvp and pvm. you have to give up one. I give up both for one of my suits so i can use rbc. with leather armor its easier for me to get the resist i need then with fey/glads rbc combo anyways.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
composite bow

your archer will need 150 stamina

Loler

Page
This is wrong sorry you didnt know. Willing to bet 100kk those charts are inaccurate. 45 ssi with 180 stam is barely 1.5 ssi with comp.

Shallan

Sorceror
This is wrong sorry you didnt know. Willing to bet 100kk those charts are inaccurate. 45 ssi with 180 stam is barely 1.5 ssi with comp.
+1!!

http://www.uoguide.com/Swing_Speed_Increase
180 stam , DF, +5% = 1,5swing :)
with fey and glads you cant reach 180 stam which is the next breakpoint for swing speed in pvp and pvm. you have to give up one. I give up both for one of my suits so i can use rbc. with leather armor its easier for me to get the resist i need then with fey/glads rbc combo anyways.
ps. i use rbc, glads, mace shield and still can go 180 stam or even more if i put more dex in cost of str