UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Singing Crystle Ball

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
Rose of trinsic value never falls, doubting but even if 50 were added thats not shit.

Naruto say's, naruto knows... listen to that guy CASE CLOSED! *stamp of approval*

Rose's of trinsic are highly collectable by the servers wealthiest, thus resulting in the steady and slowly growing price range, one guy wants this many.. the other guy wants as many as he can get for petals and lets just admit it, it makes you classy!

Anything with a steady slowly growing price will never lose price, because buyers who collect them are just too confident in them, its like buying gold with the american dollar, take it as a smart way to keep wealth...

PS:

Just like phoenix armor, barely any sets were added... mostly repair pieces for the ones that have been broken over the past, dont expect that to be super cheap either! CASE CLOSED!!! *slams door in all faces!* with two *stamp of approval!* CASE CLOSED!!!

PS: TALKING IN THIRD PERSON, I KNOW I SOUND DUMB! *stamp of approval!* case closed! lol :p

GimpCent

Knight
how do you know 50 rose of trinsic was added?
where have you heard this?

He saw it in a book that also had stories about a flood and someone living in a whale... the number 50 is a abstract value in the way he is using it. Would you rather him replace it with "a" or maybe "b" or you could understand 40 days and 40 nights doesn't mean 40 days and 40 nights that it really means a shit load of days.

What he is saying is a fair amount of roses were undoubtly added....

smooth85

Sorceror
trinny rose 8-14mil
singing ball 18-30mil, but if i had to narrow it down probably 22-25

lots of people have deep pockets and (legit) bid wars could bring the singing ball up to 25-30. but, also keep in mind that the money supply just went down pretty significantly with ppl buying a lot of xmas gifts from santa (gold sink). it's all economics 101 but less money supply will almost always drop down the prices ppl are willing to pay. that being said, these are two highly desired items so only legit auctions will prove the true 'market' price.

if i didnt blow all my cash on xmas and had 25m right now (my money supply was depleted :() , that's the MAX i would offer up for a singing ball, knowing that it's a high price but i'd pay it just so i could have one of these crystal balls finally. they're illusive as fuck and although more were added, most people will hold them for a long time and i've already wanted one for like 2 years now.

people will always skim the market to try to get max $$ and the people sitting on 200mil+ will go and pay it. once they pay, the majority of people won't go as high and the prices will settle.

Ezekiel84

Sorceror
i sold my singing crystal ball for 30mil about 2 1/2 years ago. and it sold very very fast then. i know only a few of these were handed out for christmas but i did hear about 2 ppl getting them for 10mil,

id say that these are still really rare 20-30mil