UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pet Bonding Question

Ry'aen

Wanderer
Pet Bonding Question

First off, i'd like to thank the forum janitors for cleaning up. Looks nice guys. ;)

Anyways, is the pet bonding time still 1 week?

I believe i've had my wyrm for a week now and it still hasn't bonded. I could be wrong about that, but let's say i'm not wrong and it has been a week; would there be anything that could affect if my pets bond within that time period or not? OR why wouldn't they have bonded by now?

Thanks guys a bunch!

Ry'aen

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
A server back up put in place?

and I am sorry for asking but you have feed it?

*avoids the slap*

well, ive been checking on it's "loyaly" twice a day, and it's still wonderfully happy. Do i still have to feed it?

zarag

Wanderer
Yeah, that's what I've been told, as long as you do the feeding thing. I don't think you have to be the original tamer, that seems like it would be kind of asinine.

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Yea, when you get a pet, feed it once or twice or ten dozen times, then stable it.

Then you pull it out of the stables 7 or 8 or ten dozen days later and feed it again.

Transferring a pet doesn't matter, works as though you just tamed the pet at the time of transfer.