UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pics from the front door of your house

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Pics from the front door of your house

drak-;522260 said:
Ya well the trees might be nice to look at sometimes, but thats all they are good for. Id kill to have a bar out front and a papa johns out the back!

I grew up on the farm and plenty of fresh air and stars at night and then moved here for a job.... seriously... the city smells bad and traffic sucks.

Note: Papa John's is about 8 blocks away and the nearest bar is about 4 blocks.... I have McDonald's about 2 blocks away.... a couple neighbors (1 nice, 1 crazy).... of course, the hospital is only 1 mile away so that's pretty cool and it only takes me 5 minutes to drive to work LOL

LC

GM Nestor

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;522268 said:
I grew up on the farm and plenty of fresh air and stars at night and then moved here for a job.... seriously... the city smells bad and traffic sucks.

I totally agree with that... sounds like my story as well...

Sundoom

Sorceror

I live in the living room of a one bedroom apartment and right outside the door is another one bedroom apartment identical to mine, but looking to the right, you would see the new transit railway which was finished and opened back in January + a busy street, since a hundred feet away is one of the freeways. 101 to be specific. Phoenix sucks...

psz

Administrator

Sundoom;522304 said:
I live in the living room of a one bedroom apartment and right outside the door is another one bedroom apartment identical to mine, but looking to the right, you would see the new transit railway which was finished and opened back in January + a busy street, since a hundred feet away is one of the freeways. 101 to be specific. Phoenix sucks...

Nah, s'ok. At least you're not in the apartments near Thunderbird and 25th ;->

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

well its not from my front door but from my window =]
Don't look at the photo's date :p
The mountain near my native town is really beautiful during the winter :eek:

Attachments

• PICT0124.jpg
    PICT0124.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 272

GM Nestor

Sorceror

cool, I always wanted to have mountains like that in my backyard :)

ne14pic

Sorceror

drak-;522260 said:
Ya well the trees might be nice to look at sometimes, but thats all they are good for. Id kill to have a bar out front and a papa johns out the back!
As for papa john's i couldn't tell you if its a good idea or bad. However i use to live above a bar i bartended at in college. Worst idea ever! Sure going to work is easy but on my days off when i tried to study. Every guy or girl that ever stepped foot it that place came knocking on my door. Wondering why i wasnt there and if i wanted to come out. You try to tell them the truth that I really despise them and am only kind to them so they tip me better. They laugh at it as if i was joking and offer to buy me a drink if i come out. one turns into the mid teens because I lack self control and I can find my way home blind, and that is if im lucky. If im unlucky the lushes i served would come knocking on my door after last call because they still wanted to get there drink on.
I could go for some cheezy bread right now with the garlic dipping sauce

LadyCrimson;521548 said:
Let's not use this thread as a troll fest.. k?

Besides, you n00bs posting dumb pics of supposed houses missed the point of the thread.... pictures FROM your front door.. not at the house..... sheesh. Anymore attempts at pathetic troll humor will not make me happy.

LC

If you're referring to EvilChild's post... that's New York... That's out the window of where he lives.

P.S. I'll upload mine later.

Lucifall

Knight

CNS Nestor;522596 said:
cool, I always wanted to have mountains like that in my backyard :)

AVALANCHE!!!!

I will see if I can find a decent picture of my backyard here, it's mostly just houses tho. ;<

gugutz

Knight

Alex Cardo's pic is awsome.
I always wanted to live this close to mountains too.

Hilibilly Homer appears to have a nice scenario out of his home too.
Great stuff :)

gugutz

Knight

MadeInQuebec;522263 said:
I dont think mine's even worth posting.

Don't you live where it snows?

Anything with snow on it gets beaultiful. :)

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

Here is another one,but this time during the spring :)

Attachments

• PICT0033.jpg
    PICT0033.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 261

GM Nestor

Sorceror

I am too, having that as my backyard, I think I would spend my summer on it :)

This is our back garden. No not really its from the end of our road.:rolleyes:
It was when we had snow in April last year which for England is very odd.
View attachment 12194

Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 242