UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Last summer, taking a nap while on vacation...

Sorceror

Nov. 25th, 2010

Winter, 2010 w/ beard.

What a long day on the job.. Fall, 2010.

Err! I wasn't driving, I swear! Hell, 2009

Old baseball shirt. Sometime, 2010.

these r real pics of me so pls any side comments KEEP TO URSELF unless ( they r good)

hair not as fierce as the day before moisture in the air was greatly effecting its ferouciousness

hair had 0% chance of any type of truculent attitude whatsoever which i am greatly sorry for but its because i shaved my hair with the buzzer i use on my

gamers 2011!

With the high demand, especially by of no importance I took a couple of shitty quality verizon phone pics.
sick mask

fake flashlight cawk for of no importance to turn him on

fish lips 3<><

car and friends cars

More pics of the beast

n0stix

Wanderer
I never post in these kinds of threads but hell, i love this server and would like to know more people to roam around with so i figured ill give you all a face to put with the name.

about 6 months ago when i was homeless in san francisco, finding shelter at a robotic circus warehouse in SOMA. the main reason i was away from the game for about a year.

about a week ago back in my home state of indiana! first date out with my future wife (i hope) in 10 months after she did a stint in jail (i really know how to pick em). so thats me
player names include Dramamine KiD, Purple Sticky, Nataliya, and Krypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.