UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavvyT

Sorceror

Me from a party awhile ago, quit smoking cigs since then =D

Smoking a blunt on St Patrick's day in NYC

more St patties day

recent pic of me while getting fucked up in seaside

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
a picture of my accomplishments in alaska and africa .. armed only with the most epic aresenal and sweetest outfit I roam the city uo with my retardedly cut pitbull fighting for justice, doing things that are totally sweet, and occasionally giving my dog a belly rub do I march forth against the darkness and the tyrany of your talentless ways/evil zombies/wallmart/12 year olds/meatsheilds/douchebags/creepy childeren/your mom. We have to play the cards that we are dealt. Mine just happen to call for wailing on a totally sweet guitar after pwning an evil n00b of some sort.

Attachments

• 165299.jpg
    165299.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 1685400.jpg
    1685400.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 1780096.jpg
    1780096.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 17980060.jpg
    17980060.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 29
Few pictures over july pary, you can sorta see my knee brace from tearing my ACL/meniscus. You can see the back of my wife on the pic in the left.

Attachments

• july3.jpg
    july3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 25
  • julyparty.jpg
    julyparty.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 24
Some older pics. From likely 04/05 maybe even part of 06. Sadly all the piercings had to go and i have to be conscious about which tattoo's are visable. I am willing to sacrifice my individuality in order to pay my mortgage :(. The last pic i was going to audition to be amish i think, not sure.

Attachments

• Old1.jpg
    Old1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 22
  • old2.jpg
    old2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 24
  • old3.jpg
    old3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 23
  • old5.jpg
    old5.jpg