UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread 2014

a camel

Sorceror
Screenshot (2).png

Must be some great subs. Where do you go? I hope it's not Jimmy Johns, they deliver.
I've lived in Milwaukee I don't see the point in saying you live in a location you really don't. I could say I live at our lake house in Tomahawk but I don't. Plus it's not my parents' house. Tomahawk Dock.jpg

Neppg

Sorceror
I'd HUGELY appreciate if you didn't spam my fucking alert box with your debate over nonsense. Is it too difficult to take the conversations like this to the private? I'm watching the thread to see the faces of you not to hear three grown up men fighting over stuff like little bitches.

Thank you! ♥

GM Noah

Account Terminated

GimpCent

Knight
Camel,

Your distance is downtown to downtown. It is big city with a horrible traffic plan so that isn't really fair; I nearly never drive downtown for anything.

You are honestly being pretty dramatic about the difference. I live in the Milwaukee area. I have lived in multiple cities near Milwaukee and I am not from here originally. I am from a small town near Lacrosse but its only 2000 people so I say LaCrosse. No one knows where Muskego is normally so I say Milwaukee. Same logic and reason

My folks live on the other side of the state on a farm in Richland County, so I am not posting pictures of their house either. I never posted any pictures bragging or saying shit. I cant afford multiple houses, congrats that you do and can. I never posted any pictures to brag or anything of the like. Really dont understand your issue.

fuck i wanna live on that lakehouse now. such beautiful pic

and any 'dad' that still has an internet attitude is a bitch and i really hope your kids dont suffer too much.

and on a hypocritical note; can a mod take this thread over and clean it up of the stupid mosts that I/others have made? Clearly a picture thread needs to be pictures. Preferably boobs

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Fine why not!

Me and my lil girl on vacation this past summer, was the best ever, 8 days of sun, sun and sun!

(The wind was kinda chilly tho, thus the vest, but considering people in the city were suffering 40'C+ with humidity, I think we got the good end of it)

Attachments

• 20140724_163220.jpg
    20140724_163220.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 52