UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Kenshin12

Wanderer
Picture Thread

Post your pics!!! Heres me close up ill post more later

Re: Picture Thread

ok, i think we need a thread just to figure out if people are girls are not....

i woulda been hitting on you a long time ago if i knew....

noxious99

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
ok, i think we need a thread just to figure out if people are girls are not....

i woulda been hitting on you a long time ago if i knew....
LOL, I was gonna say something similar, but I knew somebody else would. I'm just not a mean person.

Kenshin12 said:
Why would you guys hit on someone over the internet jeez cyber pimps hard at work.

because, theres a girl that plays UO. lol, im just playing around... ask cotton candy...

i have a girlfriend anyway.

dont you think im hot?

Kenshin12

Wanderer

Ill keep comments about people to myself hahah I bet you didint think girls pvp..... If i can connect to the shard ill 5xs you, Id 7xs you but i changed my stun mage into a hybrid.

Kenshin12 said:
Ill keep comments about people to myself hahah I bet you didint think girls pvp..... If i can connect to the shard ill 5xs you, Id 7xs you but i changed my stun mage into a hybrid.

lol, cotton candy taught me that girls PVP.

i only knew 3 girls on UOGamers befor her, and they where all trammies.

Kenshin12

Wanderer

Why wouldnt someone play uo and not pvp...... I hate people who sit in the bank all day collecting pixel crack and trading stupid ugly clothes that are nothing but a ugly hue and its blessed for countless numbers of pixie **** which ill never have.

Kenshin12 said:
Why wouldnt someone play uo and not pvp...... I hate people who sit in the bank all day collecting pixel crack and trading stupid ugly clothes that are nothing but a ugly hue and its blessed for countless numbers of pixie **** which ill never have.

well, one of the girls actualy met her hubby on UOGamers....

i guess some people use it as an interactive chat room...

like furcadia...

Kenshin12

Wanderer

Yea furcadia retarded cats that sit on pillow infront of a table pretending there oppisite sexes and find out that you met a fat old man, and your pride has been shut down, and yes its tribial warpaint.

Cotton Candy

Wanderer

Spriggan said:
lol, cotton candy taught me that girls PVP.

i only knew 3 girls on UOGamers befor her, and they where all trammies.

i AM a trammy :p but i still pvp. i wont even say im good at it, but i do it :)