UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picy Picy v 3.0

Vykintas

Sorceror
My favorite activity, power kiting.

amarita

Wanderer

My dad and I used to play on Demise a while back and I thought people might remember from the picture, although I am quite a bit older this time around.
His username was Ahha and mine was Amarita.

I'll tell him you said Hi!
And I asked him if he would start again with me since I'm not at home anymore and we could play together, and he said that he'd hate to start all over again. and... my mom would kill him. when he plays, he's practically married to the computer.
We all are... This game is crack...

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
I remember running gauntlet with Ahha, he was legit for sure. I'm trying to stay away from this game all of you stop giving me incentive to come back!

amarita

Wanderer
I remember running gauntlet with Ahha, he was legit for sure. I'm trying to stay away from this game all of you stop giving me incentive to come back!
Dad's in the same predicament. I want him to come back and play with me but he's trying to resist. :p everyone caves eventually...