UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pigementing business!

EvilChild

Knight
Pigementing business!

I am starting my own pigmenting business like Rops used to have. =)

I currently have:
white(500k)
black(500k)
blue(350k)
gold(350k)
berzerkers red(350k)*
rum red(350k)*
nox green(350k)
purple(350k)
dryad green(350k)
fire orange(350k)
ltot(100k)*

Any pigment marked with a * means that I do not currently wish to sell the pigment charges due to low quantities(<5).

***PM ME IF YOU HAVE STUFF YOU WANT TO DYE***

rules:

1. If you trust me, then no problems, give me the item with a check for the amount of gold the pigment requires.
I will dye the item and return it to you.

2. If I have the arty you would like dyed, we can make an exchange. Your arty + check for my arty. I dye the item and we trade back.

3. For arties/runic items that I do not have. I will buy the item from you with gold based on less than the market value of the item. IF I HAVE THE GOLD AVAILABLE. If I don't then you will have to follow rule #1. If it is an arty it will be what I believe I can sell the item at for a quick sale minus a haggle fee.
So, a kasa I would value currently at 5kk. I would give you 4kk for it in the trade.
If it is a runic item or item that cannot be defined with a market value I will give you whatever I think the item is divided by 2.
There may be cases that I do not think your item has any worth. In these cases I will assign a market value of 0 and not put down anything for the exchange.

4. When trading you must present the item you would like dyed + a check for pigment use.
I will not accept the trade if you do not put in the window a check for price of pigments.

These rules are not negotiable in any way. Neither are the prices for each pigment charge.
If you do not like them, save yourself and I the trouble and get your items dyed elsewhere.
I am not trying to be a hardass with these rules, they are simply to reduce the risk of pigmenting for both me and you.

Re: Pigementing business!

I purchased 8 charges of various colours off this beautiful man earlier today.

Trustworthy player, just so everyone knows.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Now if anyone has any doubts about Evil and him being trustworthy?

Let me tell you right now, that I just got my RBC dyed Luna White by him, I didn't even have to ask him to get a 2nd RBC so I wouldn't lose mine, that's how good of a person he is.

EvilChild

Knight

I am at the bank right now, dying whatever items you need dyed!

My pigs won't last forever, so first come first served.

Also: updated prices (everythings cheaper =D)

Thanks man, finally got a white kasa!!! 100% trustworthy and cool, should be called WholesomeChild ;)

Get this guy to take care of your pig needs!!!!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I need about 5 charges of invuln blue.

Ideally I would like to purchase a bottle from you, see what you have that would fit me

aim: madeinkebek

EvilChild

Knight

I have a bottle of 40 charges blue pigments.

If it's a matter of trust. If you want to buy the whole bottle from me for 14kk and then sell it back after you use the 5 charges for 12.25kk, that would be acceptable to me. Otherwise there's not all that much I can do as far as getting you a bottle =/

MadeInQuebec

Its not a matter of trust, its a matter of im not sure yet what I'll dye with it.

EvilChild

Knight

Haha, fair enough. Well, if you decide what to dye I will most likely still be around =)

MadeInQuebec;517378 said:
Its not a matter of trust, its a matter of im not sure yet what I'll dye with it.

Wait till server wars, and get the bottle from EC for free, and dye shit to see how you like it :)

MadeInQuebec

ParagonDancer;517383 said:
Wait till server wars, and get the bottle from EC for free, and dye shit to see how you like it :)

It's just that I dont have the items yet, and if I could have the bottle before so that would be fine with me, then I can just do it myself instead of waiting to be able to meet again for dye time.

That's the only reason why I'd like a small bottle.