UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pinche Razor

puterg33k

Sorceror
Razor keeps locking up my keyboard, nothing works. I have to restart my computer to get it working properly again. It's irritating because this is a super common problem for me.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
What keyboard do you have? And are you running on Windows?

You can probably unplug and replug your keyboard to get it working again too. I have this for another game, and it seems to be a common issue with my keyboard. Never had it with Razor though. :eek:

For anyone using any form of VMWare Player or Workstation, this can appear to be the case but in reality it is not. What happens is the VMClient appears to be the focus object but in fact is not, in regards to the keyboard. Hit ctrl+g to give the VMClient the keyboard :).

How it relates to your issue is that several of programs and that includes web browsers, treat the keyboard in a not to obvious way, meaning you can think the focus is that search line but it is really the address line.

That mechanism may be capable of extending to your game. Meaning you think your game is the Focus but from the keyboards perspective it is not.

Are you running full screen or Windowed. If windowed, then click on the title bar and see if that "activates" the keyboard for your game window.

puterg33k

Sorceror
No nothing like that. I've since reformatted and now scavenger no longer works. Well, to be more specific I have to clear cache and it'll pick up one item.