UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pirate Guild

Andrew325

Sorceror
Pirate Guild

Arr, Hail mateys! As ya see I come from a different part of the world. A part of the world where creatures stir that could give even your mightiest of heros nightmares. Unfortunantly I lost me crew in the voyage. I see you have some fine port cities here just waiting for a 'lil... attention. And I be lookin fer tha crew thats willin ta give that.. attention... *evil grin* So if yer a loyal, hard werkin, an scrappin lad. Lookin fer a 'lil adventure, some violence, an alot of booty! Send yur pigeons to da docks!!

((Looking to start a Rp pirate guild, I have all the stuff needed. House location could be better, Im working on it. But its all about the fun, the interaction, and the adventure. This guild is gonna be different then most, kinda like orcs. More PvE/PvP than RP. Considering you wont find any RPers on the seas, or near any docks mostly. We will do Tmaps, SOS' , alot of sailing, alot of loitering on docks and in bars. And most of all a very tough loving group of bandits ready to throw down in a moments notice. However there will be rules and a chain of command. If you are interested in playing alot and have vent (plz get vent if u dont have it, makes any guild 10x better) msg me at AIM = Drew325AIR ))

Vek

Sorceror
Re: Pirate Guild

Good luck sounds like a lot of fun i will enjoy interacting with you if you ever dock your ships at cove or the savages :)

Andrew325

Sorceror

If your interested post here with your AIM or AIM me at Drew325air. Havent been able to play last few days but my time has free'd up some so drop me a line.

ms9809

Wanderer

UOG Bandit;1811365 said:
i dont join if UOBoston is in ms cuss i hate them

What does that mean? You dont even know me...and why do you say "them"? I'm only one person....

ms9809

Wanderer

UOG Bandit;1811417 said:
cuss there all faggot reskillers there bad and i dont play with them ur name is ms9809 so idk

well whoever they are i'm not a part of them. I just made this aim name a few days ago.

co co

Page

Ima miss my peacefull sail trips around the ocean have to carry me a shotgun gratias ago vos.

Suriv

Sorceror

I'm curious, has anything come of this guild? I haven't been incredibly active as of late, but I don't recall seeing any pirate guilds running rampant in my sea.

You heard me. I'm challenging you.

Hanibaal

Wanderer

hehe im in i alreddy try to make a guild like this but faild. Il be happy to Joine

AIM= The Rusty Jack