UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pirate Guild

F

Fraust

Re: Pirate Guild

I'm interested in joining, aim me if this is still going.

Jorden17

Sorceror

HAR HAR. Thar be more pirates in the seas than the cove bandits? Ye best stay out our waters. Lest you wind up swimmin' with the fishes!

Suriv

Sorceror

I got a hold of the GM a while back. He's been busy, if I remember correctly, in the armed forces.

Give him a bit of time to get some time off, I'm sure he'll come around.

I look forward to the day that he does.

Hanibaal

Wanderer

Okej than. But it would be fun to know where / if you play Pirate. Im running arund in Brit and del confusing and drunk. :)

Suriv

Sorceror

MegaManX24;1836720 said:
i thought pirates didnt have houses... i thought pirates had boats

Need a house for the guild stone.

Hanibaal;1831639 said:
Okej than. But it would be fun to know where / if you play Pirate. Im running arund in Brit and del confusing and drunk. :)

I tend to do my pirating... Y'know.... In the sea. Nowhere specific. I'm all over the place.

Selkie

Sorceror

Is this still going on or did the Pirates drown?

If this is dead, are there any other Pirate guilds actually active?

Pirate guild inevitably fail, since most RP and even gmaeplay does not require us to be nautical it leaves the sea a blank and open space for roaming.

Pirate guilds will eventually get bored and dissolve.

Joar93

Sorceror

There's quite some action around Brittany Bay most of the time. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for the population at sea though. :p