UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pirate Guild

Selkie

Sorceror
Re: Pirate Guild

Aye, I was there. I sat on me boat and watched as some dark-skinned long-ears ate up the wolves. Sad sight it was, though I cared little for who won or lost.

Nonetheless, as the Wolf man rightfully told his people after the fight, we pirates shall join in the battle on the side of the highest bidder.

Now I've just got to find me mates and get to killin'.

Selkie

Sorceror
Re: Pirate Guild

The guild is set. The pirates are to be divided into classes and they are as follows. The listing of skills under each title are the only skills available to that class. Let me know if you guys think that there should be more classes or if we're leaving any major components of potential piracy out of the mix.

Pirate Lords
Only current Lords can adopt a new Lord, and they can only be removed from the position by a majority vote when all Lords are present.
Pirate Lords group pirate members into crews.

Pirate Crews and Captains
A crew can, at any time 90% of the crew is present, call a captain vote. The majority vote is decided.
If there is a tie, the present Captain remains. If the crew currently has no Captain (or the Captain has recently died) then a Pirate Lord must be the tie breaker.

Swashbuckler - Basic pirate fighter
Skills: Anatomy, Archery, Arms Lore, Begging, Detecting Hidden, Fencing, Fishing, Focus, Forensic Evaluation, Healing, Hiding, Lockpicking, Lumberjacking, Mace Fighting, Mining, Parrying, Removing Traps, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Tracking, Wrestling
- MUST choose at least one weapon skill ( Archery, Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Wrestling )
- can only choose one treasure hunting skill ( Lockpicking, Removing Traps )

Sea Dog - Merchant/crafter/trader
Skills: Alchemy, Archery, Arms Lore, Begging, Blacksmithy, Bowcrafting, Carpentry, Detecting Hidden, Fencing, Fishing, Focus, Healing, Hiding, Inscription, Item Identification, Lumberjacking, Mace Fighting, Mining, Parrying, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Stealing, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Tailoring, Tinkering, Wrestling
- MUST choose at least one crafting skill ( Alchemy, Blacksmithy, Bowcrafting, Carpentry, Tailoring, Tinkering )
- can only choose one weapon skill ( Archery, Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Wrestiling )

Mystic - Crazed magic user
Skills: Anatomy, Begging, Detecting Hidden, Evaluating Intelligence, Fishing, Forensic Evaluation, Healing, Hiding, Magery, Meditation, Necromancy, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Spell Weaving, Spirit Speak, Stealing, Stealth
- MUST choose at least one magic skill ( Magery, Necromancy, Spell Weaving )
- can NOT cast Recall (but can Mark runes)

Buccaneer - Treasure hunting rogue
Skills: Anatomy, Archery, Arms Lore, Begging, Cartography, Detecting Hidden, Fencing, Fishing, Focus, Forensic Evaluation, Healing, Hiding, Item Identification, Lockpicking, Mace Fighting, Parrying, Removing Traps, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Stealing, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Tracking, Wrestling
- MUST choose Cartography and Lockpicking (and Removing Traps is highly recommended)
- can choose up to two weapon skills ( Archery, Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Wrestling )

Grubmaster - Dirty pirate cook
Skills: Alchemy, Anatomy, Archery, Arms Lore, Begging, Blacksmithy, Bowcrafting, Carpentry, Camping, Cooking, Fencing, Fishing, Focus, Healing, Hiding, Lumberjacking, Mace Fighting, Mining, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Stealing, Stealth, Swordsmanship, Tactics, Tailoring, Taste Identification, Tinkering, Wrestling
- MUST choose Cooking and Camping
- can only choose one weapon skill ( Archery, Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Wrestling )
- can only choose one crafting skill ( Alchemy, Blacksmithy, Bowcrafting, Carpentry, Tailoring, Tinkering )

Wokou - Pirate of the Orient
Skills: Anatomy, Archery, Arms Lore, Bowcrafting, Bushido, Detecting Hidden, Fencing, Fishing, Focus, Forensic Evaluation, Healing, Hiding, Lockpicking, Ninjitsu, Parrying, Removing Traps, Resisting Spells, Snooping, Spirit Speak, Stealing, Stealth, Swords, Tactics, Tracking, Wrestling
- MUST choose Bushido and/or Ninjitsu (one or both)
- can only choose one treasure hunting skill ( Lockpicking, Removing Traps )

Your character should have a name that corresponds to his/her (yes there are women pirates, yes that is historically accurate) roleplaying stance and his/her intended class. There are to be no mounts, ever. Positive karmas are forbidden, and therefore so is Chivalry. Each pirate should be tan, not pale, because the sun is bright and it tans skin. And, naturally, skills that are vital to the livelihood of a pirate (treasure hunting skills, fishing, etc) are always encouraged, regardless of the class.