UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Places to pvp/pk

VitiX

Sorceror
hmm

necroman u told im speedhacking too .... i think you tell this to each other player who owns you... and yah u said u will post video of my "seedhack" to... so plz do it :D we all waitin for "speedhack" videos...

Deepshade

Sorceror
ya man, i'm tired of going to kazaa, limewire and all those crappy p2p progz to get my speed-hacking vids, so if ya got any to upload, plz do, *drools*

Glasgowx

Wanderer
SPEEDHACK 4 LIFE. Necroman really needs to jump on the hacking train as it seems like we all use em. Damn lets try and make it a level playing field.

Deepshade

Sorceror
SlipTongue69 said:
Shut up virgin.

on a serious note tho guys, i truely and deeply wish i was a virgin, i believe that the morals and standards of the modern society has pushed us into sexuality with the wrong mindset. Too often is it refer to as a "kill-count" too often is it the only motive in todays relationships, now while this may have a growing acceptability with BOTH sexes today, this is a major problem. past "sex" how does one physically express utmost love? it is being wasted to experience the release of endorphins, namely oxytoxin, experienced most heavily during orgasm. But this can be achieved thru masturbation. now im not advocating this act, to each his own religion, but I see it as virginity, for the most part as sanctity of understand-manship. sex should be saved for the more intimate relationships in your life. i for one, would feel no shame in taking back 3 of the girls ive been with for the simple reason, that at the time it seemed like a good idea, and we've lost contact.
All in all, tell me, what have i gained with them? ... a kill count? please... :(
There was one girl, we still talk today, and one day i hold hope, that fruitition will come to my efforts, with her i have no regrets. but one, i was not a virgin when she came to me... i wish i was.... i wish i had been.
That is all i have to say about that.

Deepshade said:
on a serious note tho guys, i truely and deeply wish i was a virgin, i believe that the morals and standards of the modern society has pushed us into sexuality with the wrong mindset. Too often is it refer to as a "kill-count" too often is it the only motive in todays relationships, now while this may have a growing acceptability with BOTH sexes today, this is a major problem. past "sex" how does one physically express utmost love? it is being wasted to experience the release of endorphins, namely oxytoxin, experienced most heavily during orgasm. But this can be achieved thru masturbation. now im not advocating this act, to each his own religion, but I see it as virginity, for the most part as sanctity of understand-manship. sex should be saved for the more intimate relationships in your life. i for one, would feel no shame in taking back 3 of the girls ive been with for the simple reason, that at the time it seemed like a good idea, and we've lost contact.
All in all, tell me, what have i gained with them? ... a kill count? please... :(
There was one girl, we still talk today, and one day i hold hope, that fruitition will come to my efforts, with her i have no regrets. but one, i was not a virgin when she came to me... i wish i was.... i wish i had been.
That is all i have to say about that.

I've been with a four girls. I do not see them as kill counts. Just experience. ;)

And all I plan to have is one more. :)