UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Back on UO after Years looking for Long lost Friends!!

Where my old KBR Dbag Friends at I just broke down today and got UO back to kill some time on the weekends when im not on call. Ill come find you idiots in game... let it be a surprise ;)

Sawdawgggggggggggg

Where my old KBR Dbag Friends at I just broke down today and got UO back to kill some time on the weekends when im not on call. Ill come find you idiots in game... let it be a surprise ;)

Sawdawgggggggggggg

On call, what do you do if you don't mind me asking? Also, your name made me throw up a little bit, I seen that slut on liveleak eating that tampon.

Death Mouse

Wanderer
What all KBR is still around? I miss my homes and I might come back to. KBR took a short lose of members because of admin abuse. Let me know what your in game name is or who you were I was Death Mouse I use to play with OBI his Pops Twisted Tucking hilarious guy in skype. Goblin. It kills me that I forget a couple names of some very good friends. Can't remember the guys name that owned the two houses we pked out of by brit gate. He was cool as fuck good friend of mine. Hit me up dude

lmpervious

Wanderer
Devil rejects Bad? Naw... they only Lost one Idoc 7 vs 2 ( Me & PaNts-) *Pants killing 3 before I even got there* then the other idoc the other night 4 vs 7 where they spend a good hour casting EQ on the house wasting 77 of my banages. Then we let all 7 of them in and they all died to 4 random people not even in a group or call. Wait you're right they are bad, we always drop stewie first because he is the easiest target and always trys to get away.

lmpervious

Wanderer
It's sad that the server has come to Devil rejects being the main guild that do idocs.. Even tho me and Josh dropped like 4 TBC after they decided to turn on us for attacking Dirt Mcgirt, TBC put a way bigger fight then Rejects do.