UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

i hope the gifts contain a roll of duct tape so i can shut wkstrm up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK <3 ;)

wkstrm

Lord

<3 beelze...

I know there is a special christmas present coming your way soon. I think it's soon anyway., :)

wkstrm;1788856 said:
<3 beelze...

I know there is a special christmas present coming your way soon. I think it's soon anyway., :)

Hes got a big stick in his pants for you. He calls it the Banstick and hes rubbing it now.

kdivers

Knight

watch out, that bansauce is potent shit! sperm count is so huge you gotta chew before swallowing

Hmmm... wkstrminator... sounds like a good nickname

Liasa

Wanderer

its me bitches, chilling in my beemer, listening to ether.
Yo, How old are you again Countessa? =] lol

Liasa;1789035 said:

haha, why dont u go back to myspace loser, and we all know your a trans-gender boy wanting to save enuff money for a "certain" surgery. Sides, why all the hostility, It's freaking Christmas time!!! [e woohoo!!!

Countessa

Knight

Liasa;1789035 said:

lol
Are you listening to ether, or inhaling it?

:confused:

Liasa

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;1789802 said:
haha, why dont u go back to myspace loser, and we all know your a trans-gender boy wanting to save enuff money for a "certain" surgery. Sides, why all the hostility, It's freaking Christmas time!!! [e woohoo!!!

go back to myspace???trans-gender? wtf, that right there is a failed attempt at being funny gg

Status
Not open for further replies.