UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

Ahkmenrah;1779894 said:
So this are the only gifts were going to receive on hybrid? and we have to pay 50k.. or 500k?

What an asshat you came out like. I don't think you should expect to get any gifts at all. Be happy you don't need to pay 10 bucks/month to play this shard.

Doc Martin;1779898 said:
I believe these gifts are to be given to friends. You have the option not to give them if you choose not to. But In the spirit of Christmas tis better to give than to receive.

Yea, I agree on this. :)
I wonder how many friends I have. :) I should maybe buy some more gifts.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahkmenrah;1779894 said:
So this are the only gifts were going to receive on hybrid? and we have to pay 50k.. or 500k?

So when someone says: "Here is something we set up so you can buy gifts for people & yourself if you desire"

You hear: "This is the ONLY thing you will get this year. And we'll make you pay for it!"

:confused:

kdivers

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1779921 said:
So when someone says: "Here is something we set up so you can buy gifts for people & yourself if you desire"

You hear: "This is the ONLY thing you will get this year. And we'll make you pay for it!"

:confused:

dont get too worked up, he just has no common sense. natural selection will limit his ability to reproduce, dont worry.

kdivers

Knight

Reign Flame;1779984 said:
Chris Kringle, was a man who gave presents to the poor children who couldn't afford it. "Stocking" derived from the children using their socks to hold the goods, because that's all they could decorate with. (The last sentence was something I learned from a Christmas book, so isn't necessarily fact)

I once read a documentary on mooses. It pertained to their natural attractions towards humans that offer them muffins and the effects that the mooses would have on normal society.

kdivers;1780063 said:
I once read a documentary on mooses. It pertained to their natural attractions towards humans that offer them muffins and the effects that the mooses would have on normal society.

o..m..f..gawd. Im going to make a muffin....right fuckin now and have a moose guardian.

kdivers;1779925 said:
dont get too worked up, he just has no common sense. natural selection will limit his ability to reproduce, dont worry.

thank goodness for natural selection. Thats why i say legalize meth. well, back to meh muffin makin.

kdivers

Knight

i had a cheese muffin thing this morning during my Art History class. shit was tasty

Ahkmenrah

Wanderer

This just prooves what ass holes play in Hybrid. I asked a simple question and you guys of curse.. being forum warriors have to make it a big deal. Could of just said "No, there to give to others" And been simple about it. I dont care if i get a gift provided in a free server i just wanted an answer.

Greenwald

Sorceror

wkstrm;1779915 said:
What an asshat you came out like. I don't think you should expect to get any gifts at all. Be happy you don't need to pay 10 bucks/month to play this shard.

Yea, I agree on this. :)
I wonder how many friends I have. :) I should maybe buy some more gifts.

Rofl asshat...

kdivers

Knight

Ahkmenrah;1780416 said:
This just prooves what ass holes play in Hybrid. I asked a simple question and you guys of curse.. being forum warriors have to make it a big deal. Could of just said "No, they're to give to others" And been simple about it. I dont care if i get a gift provided in a free server i just wanted an answer.

Grandmaster Forum Warrior, at your service!

kdivers;1780063 said:

we need moose guardian handouts that u need to feed muffins or it disappears back to canada eh?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ahkmenrah;1780416 said:
This just prooves what ass holes play in Hybrid. I asked a simple question and you guys of curse.. being forum warriors have to make it a big deal. Could of just said "No, there to give to others" And been simple about it. I dont care if i get a gift provided in a free server i just wanted an answer.

You are asking players, if that's all that staff will give us for christmas, which is clearly impossible for us to answer, and the tone of your writing makes you sound greedy as hell.

wkstrm

Lord

Ahkmenrah;1780416 said:

In the future you may want to think of how you formulate your questions. The way you formulated your question was very much like you expected to get free gifts and that you were very upset that you have to buy them.

Formater

Knight

wkstrm;1780574 said:
In the future you may want to think of how you formulate your questions. The way you formulated your question was very much like you expected to get free gifts and that you were very upset that you have to buy them.

QFT

kdivers

Knight

i vote Ahkmenrah gets banned like Acid Cube... all these annoying newfags...

Status
Not open for further replies.