UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO and razor difrrence ??

PlayUO and razor difrrence ??

what is the diffrence between kirrus/sallus (or how its called) PlayUO client and the normal razor one?
sombody said it gives u advantages razor doesnt give u
what advantages does this client give u? can u gimme a detailed list of the diffrences please?= im really curious

kdivers

Knight
Re: PlayUO and razor difrrence ??

KUOC is for PVP. it is much smoother, but it lacks the macro abilities of razor, and certain game functions are disabled. I personally like KUOC more aesthetically, but razor functionality wise.

Trevor

Knight

thanks i love you. Not really but i want you to feel wanted. (;

yoshi0520

Sorceror

Ok I downloaded the Sallos Client... but now I can't play at all... I can login to Sallos and get to Ultima room, but when I try to login to the Hybrid server the program crashes. I have the framework and DX up to date. I redownloaded and installed twice and I stil have the same problem. This is my error message

System.ApplicationException: Unable to create Direct3D device. ---> Error in the application.
-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device..ctor(Int32 adapter, DeviceType deviceType, Control renderWindow, CreateFlags behaviorFlags, PresentParameters[] presentationParameters)
at PlayUO.Engine.InitDX()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Engine.InitDX()
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

Anyone have any advice/clue to what is keeping me from playing with this client?

xCrackheadx

Wanderer

This isn't ALL the differences, just some of the main things I've seen. If I'm wrong someone correct me, I just noticed no one gave him any real differences.

Razor:
Record macros (makes allot of things easier)

Resizable map (uo positioning system, make it as big as your screen to get an idea of where your at, sallos doesn't have the resizable function)

Not half as buggy as sallos

Razor has target random red/innocent/grey yadda yadda, sallos doesn't BUT sallos has target aquire, it targets "the bad guy" closest, whether its orange, red, grey.

Some people are going to miss the mini heal/cure spell button in sallos because it doesn't have it. This shit got me pissed at razor because even with queue targets OFF in razor, if you get disrupted or killed while trying to use that hot key it WILL queue you as last target. I know I know, stop using it right? Well duh but it was just so easy it was hard to let go of that bad habit. IIIIIIII'M bad.

Sallos:
They don't have circle of transparency, they have some transparent walls thing, which I find to be quite homogay. If your standing behind a house wall, you can see a few things in the house, but not your character at all. Unless I've done something wrong, this sucks.

Very very buggy, certain little things such as people still standing after they die, also I've seen their life bar still show them with life when they are dead. Also, don't buy anything on npc venders, the buy screen is all fucked up. I bought 20 teleport scrolls cuz of broke ass sallos. There are a few other bugs but I can't remember.

Sticky bars (to take someones bar off your screen you have to hold shift and right click the bar, so you can have bars all over your main screen without worry of them getting in way or you dropping them by accident)

Easy to pull bars (click + hold + drag accros screen, whoever you drag over first, it grabs their bar, very good for easy bar grabbing)

Cut off map (as long as you have a rune to a spot, all you have to do is double click map to go to that place, you can view your party members and double click the map to go to your recall spot close to em, good for cut offs. Get em sam)

Sallos has mini life bars below the people running around, so even if you don't have their bars pulled you could see who's getting hit.

I almost forgot SMART POTIONS. Do you often find yourself not knowing whether or not your poisoned or need heals? Well dumbass let smart potions do the thinking for you. For one hotkey it will drink cure and drink heal depending on if your poisoned or not.