UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Point Proven

Locked my thread before I could even reply, not even 24 hrs and it is locked, great way to at least try to get me to stay on the shard, better yet ignore what I have to say to fix anything. Maybe if you actually punish players you wouldn't see more then 2 to 3 people quit EVERYDAY.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Dude I don't get it.. Your quitting because trapping pets sucks? It's part of hybrid lol hence the pet balls/powder in the donation store. No quitting threads ever last long you know it... It's bad for moral :) just find a new server or find something u enjoy doing on hybrid

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Didn't you cry and quit a month ago? Then came back? Guess what, there is all kinds of corruption out there in the REAL world, you going to just quit life too? Grow a pair of balls. Or just quit for good. Either way, you whine way to much.

You're thinking of the wrong person. I know there is corruption in the real world, only a retard wouldn't know that. Trying to be reasonable and get some kind of punishment towards cheaters and illegal actions in game. Sorry I am trying to make your gameplay better, unless you're the problem, so get the fuck out of this thread or try to make a difference.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I said nothing along them lines kid. Learn to read.
I'm only a kid at heart :( your latest stuff is just garbage about ratsnitching on another player for some shit you can't prove. Not worth a discussion imo. I wasn't actually trolling tho I was seriously wondering what u had against pet traps lol..

Due to the fact that the only thing I get out of hybrid is griefing, and the staff doesn't care, OBVIOUSLY. I watched my friends quit, I watched randoms quit, now I am going to quit. And also might want to remove pet trapping from the shard before the shard dies.

I didnt quite get the last sentence there.

Sorry I just get a kick when people say they are quitting and continue to play for months and years sometimes.. I just don't forget silliness lol its just 1 reason after the other with you? Idk if your trying to help or hurt hybrid but you should hold it in and let it digest a bit before you mind shit on the forums about shit you can't change (in in the way your going about it anyway...) You know it's just going to get deleted or trammeled so why not try and turn it into a suggestion thread with some thought put into it ffs :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Also you are telling to to join a new server, that would be against the rules, if it was enforced.
Lol seriously... Advertising here is against the rules yes.. Just like most of your threads. But I just said either find some shit you enjoy doing on hybrid or hit the bricks.. nothing out of line there...

You guys get all full of yourselves and attack people who are leaving, you don't even try to help as a community. So when I said you're the problem I was right because no one cares anymore, staff does not care, and this thread will probably be locked or deleted because the shards going to shit. They have time to run events all day everyday but not enforce one rule or change gameplay to make it better. Maybe if everyone got their shit together and worked together and didn't force people into leaving the shard the population would increase.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Why are you on a rat quest to snitch out other players if you left? Or still on forums lol I don't get it man..
There are way better hobbies then trolling a game you don't even playlol

You were just in denial about that not being you who said he quit now you definetoy did leave but your still here lol what ever prescriptions your on you might not wana mix em. I'm done here tho good luck to ya

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I'm not full of myself, I just happen to think (and this is MY opinion) that people like you are whats wrong with Hybrid. First off, why would the shard owner or GM's want to help out someone who constantly shits on their hard work that they share with you for free? You have not once (that I have seen and I am not omniscient so maybe I missed something) suggested anything to actually help, you've bitched, whined, cried and threatened to quit. Guess what, I had those damned gloves, you know the ones that made the whole shard change names, I logged and relogged through the crashes, and finally had to get some sleep only to wake up and find I had lost out on the handout, oh fucking well, I don't play UO for handouts, don't get me wrong, they're cool to get when you can, but I would NEVER take to the forums and shit on the GM's who were trying to do something nice for everyone. Someone fucked up, guess what? That happens, in real life and in the game. You, obviously are infallible and cannot comprehend this, you felt it appropriate to blast the shard and GM's on the forums. People on these forums continually bad mouthing the shard are the problem, not the problems that are inherent in any game, the simple fact is, there are assholes out there that will exploit bugs in coding, that's what they do, that does not demean the shard as a whole. You want the GM's to enforce rules that benefit and make you happy, and yet, no one has come to your defense to back up your crybaby whining. Occasionally on my ventures out there, I get pk'd, I've had pets stolen, trapped, killed and all the while I realize that this is part of UO, part of the game I love to play. You know what I do, I get even. I hide, and stab the fuckers that ganked me with my DP'd newbie dagger and explode pot em until they kill me again, I never go in thinking I'm going to kill these assholes, I go in to terrorize them and make myself giggle, and when my blood lust has been fulfilled, I go out farm fame so I can get my damned title back. No one is keeping you hostage here, if you cannot enjoy this game/shard with its current mechanics and faults, then gtfo. You are in no way "helping" make anything better, you're only going to make people who stumble on this forum question whether this is a "good" shard or not, before they even get to play and form their own opinions. And when your whining is scrutinized, you fall back to juvenile "mother" jokes and trying to hate on someone who may or may not have been "rocked 2v5 on the field anyways". You are a whiny ass little girl and in no way have you done a damned thing to "better" this shard. Francis, could you please just trammel this thread before we get more of this asshats juvenile whining?