UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

MelodyTFA

Squire
I still dont understand why you want to loot val armor, if i saw one of my guildmembers looting armor id order him to farm me 1k val ingots,1k cotton,1k bones + do 1k laps around guildhouse to make sure he understand we dont want scrubs.... But thats me, thats TFA... I know some of these new guilds might not have the same values

Last edited:
****Advertising****, staff involvement, continuous small weekly updates, newsletters via emails with updates, active ownership... list goes on and on, however I think it's a little too late, just saying.. It would take someone with a ton of drive and faith in hybrid to bring it out of this hole. I'm not sure anyone with those traits are left anymore. Sad but true.

The Monk231

Wanderer
he dosent want to 1v1 you bro :/ but he did just own u rofl even tho he reflected 20 seconds after the fight started ran and surprise attacked em shit had me rollin

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
****Advertising****, staff involvement, continuous small weekly updates, newsletters via emails with updates, active ownership... list goes on and on, however I think it's a little too late, just saying.. It would take someone with a ton of drive and faith in hybrid to bring it out of this hole. I'm not sure anyone with those traits are left anymore. Sad but true.
Your right might as well blow candle flame out.