UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[PRE] Huge Player Run Event!!! Artifacts, PS, Stat, etc.

el pepino

Sorceror
[PRE] Huge Player Run Event!!! Artifacts, PS, Stat, etc.

This is hopefully going to be the biggest event I've thrown yet thanks to the help of my guild Barcode and their generous donations over the last few months as we have been planning this for quite some time now.

The way this one is going to go is a little different than those I have hosted in the past. Instead of a game of sorts to win prizes, or an item drop at luna bank relying mostly on scavenger to make out with some loot this one will rely on just dumb luck.

We have been collecting goodies for it such as:
Doom Artifacts, Champion Artifacts, Gtots, Ltots, Assorted Power Scrolls 110-120, Assorted stat scrolls +5/+10, Assorted Scrolls of Transendence, Ingenious Treasure Maps, Minor Artifacts, Stealable Artifacts, Holiday Deco,
Runic Items, and much more.

The event will be held in Malas so everyone can attend and gates will be opened to the event by Luna Stables an hour or so before the event begins.

The event will start with a short introduction followed shortly by the event itself. How the event is going to work is there will be an announcer that will say a certain color that will coordinate with a bag I have just made public access. Its your job to figure out which one it is before it gets looted clean.

The event will take place on Tuesday, November 30th at 5:00pm Pacific standard time and will end I expect by 6:00pm.
As I stated earlier there will be gates opened from Luna Stables to the event location an hour or two before the event. So your best bet is to be at the event location if you have found it already, or be at Luna Stable by about 4:00pm Pacific standard time.

So here is all that info in short:

Event: Mass give away of artifacts and other awesome stuff.

Location: Desert in Malas (Go to Luna Stables for a gate to the event)

Time: Tuesday, November 30th at 5:00pm Pacific standard time.

I Look forward too seeing you all there and hope you enjoy the event.
Again thanks to Barcode for all the help I wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys. :eek: Much Love. :cool:

Attachments

• Event House.png
    Event House.png
    388 KB · Views: 315

Phelon

Knight
Re: Huge Player Run Event!!! Artifacts, PS, Stat, etc.

Barcode is so generous. Thanks guys this sounds like fun.

el pepino

Sorceror

I'm guessing there will be close to a million gold in value in alot of the bags and alot more in others. :cool:

el pepino

Sorceror

Phelon;810651 said:
Barcode is so generous. Thanks guys this sounds like fun.

I appreciate your post but with that signature its bitter sweet buddy. :cool:

Saffa

Sorceror

what about my support? i wanna donate my +25 too and replica called skull poles or something as well. cheers

kolbycrouch

Knight

This is what people should be doing on forums...

shutting the fuck up. by the by, any donations being accepted jim? someone may just like my seahorsey.

el pepino

Sorceror

kolbycrouch;810692 said:
This is what people should be doing on forums...
shutting the fuck up. by the by, any donations being accepted jim? someone may just like my seahorsey.

Sure thing man just PM me we have several days yet. Same goes for anyone else who would like to chip in.

el pepino

Sorceror

I have now listed details on how the event will work in green on the original post.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Re: [PRE] Huge Player Run Event!!! Artifacts, PS, Stat, etc.

I hope staff can clean up the trash posts in this thread
A guild is holding an event
You either go or you don't go
It really is quite simple

So here is all that info in short:

Event: Mass give away of artifacts and other awesome stuff.

Location: Desert in Malas (Go to Luna Stables for a gate to the event)

Time: Tuesday, November 30th at 5:00pm Pacific standard time.

MB

Knight

Why don't you hand out items that are a little more valuable, like the Inquisitors from Finnanese?

wont it be really hard to click the bag with 50 people standing on/around it so u cant see what color the bags are?

el pepino

Sorceror

warcraft;811416 said:
wont it be really hard to click the bag with 50 people standing on/around it so u cant see what color the bags are?

I was going to bring this up there is a solution for this and it wont be
super easy no.... but by holding down: Shift + Ctrl
on your keyboard it will bring up a gump that can be either be targeted or double clicked to enter the container.
So this will be useful to both myself and the event participants.
The color calling will just be a hint for people it will rely mostly on luck I expect chaos. :cool:
Thanks for mentioning this.

el pepino

Sorceror

So I got a few PMs asking about how the event will work even though I posted the just of it on the first post, but here is another run down of it incase there still people wondering.

1. There will be a designated person calling colors for me. Once the color is announced the house will be made public and its up to you to guess which bag was unlocked using your hint knowing what color it was.

2. Once the bag is looted dry the house will be made private
(booting everyone outside) And another color will be called starting the cycle all over agian.

3. The event will go this way until all the bags are empty and then I will be dropping the 18x18 plot so anyone who wants it be ready to place after the event is over if you want it.

Note: There are "distraction items" in some of the bags
so choose wisely but don't hesitate when plucking an item out as you might have to choose between items seeing as you'll probably have alot of competition. Also LOOK UNDER ITEMS!!!!

Thats about it... Hope to see everyone there tomorrow and hope you get some useful items and most of all just enjoy yourself. :cool:

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer

how many hours to the event? sorry im really bad with time conversion :(

el pepino

Sorceror

The event is now over!!! Hope everyone had fun!!!
Maybe we will do it again soon. :cool:

Please feel free to post any screen shots you got of the event up to share.

I would like to thank the following people:
Barcode Members:
Ohen Chiweaver
Bile
Paul
Disco
Aegian Rayth
Dirt Pie
Japwnt
Tony Danza
& myself Cucumber Jim :cool:

I would also like to give a special thanks to Drak and Brielle for their generous contribution to the event.

Rai'gy

Traveler

lol that was fun. Thanks for taking the time and giving away the items.