UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pre Server Wars PvP = Dead / During Server Wars Everyone Wants to PvP

Folken1

Sorceror
the truth is that pvp is unbalanced, huge exp pots, wands, and moderated uo client AKA sallos all give rise to gimpy fights & overpowered ganks. when pvp is unbalanced people are going to stop doing it

this server was originally made to emulate the UOR era on OSI which had much more balanced fights.
what happened? :eek:

oh right it was huge explos & krrios client

GOLDEN WORDS SPOKEN

Gimpcent,
This is nothing personal but I swear you sit in the pits all day waiting to gank reds/blues, whichever has the least numbers, with your bola's and supreme vanqs.
Maybe you should try soloing on a red?

GimpCent

Knight
Gimpcent,
This is nothing personal but I swear you sit in the pits all day waiting to gank reds/blues, whichever has the least numbers, with your bola's and supreme vanqs.
Maybe you should try soloing on a red?

I have 4 accounts... and I do use bolas, mages abuse wands so I really see no problem with it. Normally I don't gank but if its a fuckstain of course I will help them die gank or not as they would treat me the same.

Soloing has nothing to do with people hiding until server wars. Its not hard to get chased around Del, I wanted a decent fight and guilds like EQ has people on, they just didn't want to fight until server wars.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
we were fighting in del before, during, and after server wars... not sure what youre talking about? We are one of the few guilds that goes out to field everyday whereas everyon else waits for us in the ponds. EQMS = the last PVP this dying server has :(

crikey

Sorceror
You could always try bringing a red factioner around the back side of the bank, and try to lure some fools that way. Try and lure a couple out to the caves, this way <-------

Or if thats not your thing, hit up some dungeons. Hyloth....Ice fiends....when I play with myself :)rolleyes:) these are hotspots for solo pks. It's pretty much a guarentee. 90% of them are shitty, Crikey level pks tho, so if thats not your thing, I guess your shit out of luck.
Sometimes they come in pairs, but its still very possible to win since your knee deep in spawn.

Plus if you see some tamers, if you kill them and their pets, they are going to try for revenge(unless their on the wrong shard). There's some more pvp for you there. You kill their alt, and they bring their third PVP character there. Keep this up until either they run out of alts, or you die.

It's better then nothing

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I beleive one of my accounts is one of the Oldest on Hybrid, and I got people who can Vouch. I also Pked back then on a char named Eazy E