UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pro pvper that uses joystick

GimpCent

Knight
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/

Ive used this and logitech mmo.mouse for awhile. Plus they have their own macro program that runs via hardware. Yes they help but reality is UO in its current state isnt really very much skill based. Thats the real reason i just play dexxers. Gw2 makes uo pvp look like little boy pro.

In the age of sallos such hardware doesnt make much of a diff. Pvp.currently is broke and until we admit that the shard will.keep taking a hard nose dive to trammel.

Fides

Sorceror
Kevin the boy is finally unveiled and revealed!

I looked up his information guys and found a picture of him on facebook......

hold your breath and shove your thumb up your ass for this one ladies and gents as the mystery of who this faggot is, is finally revealed!

Kevin the Boy real life image:

sorry he lied about another thing....he has a chilli bowl, not a pageboy :(

Code Blue

Knight

hold your breath and shove your thumb up your ass for this one ladies and gents as the mystery of who this faggot is, is finally revealed!

ROFL that made me lol hard.

He's got a bedpan cut!

SavvyT

Sorceror

The second i scrolled to the image my sides left orbit

Smokeuog

Sorceror
lol at someone cheating on a 20 year old game.. like for what? just play and have fun
I agree with how laughable uo cheaters are but using a controller to play uo if anything would be/is hard as fuck and in no way would be an advantage lol check out scat man's YouTube video of him messing around in uo with a ps2 controller... It's aggravating just watching lol

I agree with how laughable uo cheaters are but using a controller to play uo if anything would be/is hard as fuck and in no way would be an advantage lol check out scat man's YouTube video of him messing around in uo with a ps2 controller... It's aggravating just watching lol
I know you play without keyboard

You are a troll.. Every word you type is a obvious lie man... Could you rig up a joystick to play uo? Maybe.. Would it make a fucking shred of sense? Nope.. The interface is built for a mouse/keyboard... A joystick would put even a master of joysticks at an insane disadvantage... Think about it... Show me one single recorded account of someone pvping with a joystick and ill admit you may be telling the truth.. Otherwise your an attention craving pathological liar man lol.. We're not dumb here on the forums you know...

Stop playing UO which is a dinosaur at this point and look at some other games. How do I macro 30 keys and win in MMO's where I need my mouse to spin, move and such. It's very simple I use a joystick from logitech here's a link.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7160/logitechgamepanel.jpg

Clearly you are the troll because you've been living under your UO bridge for so long you haven't seen products that are tailored specifically to hardcore gamer's needs.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Stop playing UO which is a dinosaur at this point and look at some other games. How do I macro 30 keys and win in MMO's where I need my mouse to spin, move and such. It's very simple I use a joystick from logitech here's a link.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/7160/logitechgamepanel.jpg

Clearly you are the troll because you've been living under your UO bridge for so long you haven't seen products that are tailored specifically to hardcore gamer's needs.
Note that's called a GAMEPANEL for a reason...
thats not a joystick bro but cool story.. I'd love to see a video of someone, preferably you uo-pvping like a "pro" Using one as a mouse replacement :) we both know that won't happen though don't we? ;) prove me wrong or stare down the blade of my troll slayer.

On a side note.. I would love to look at some new games... If they weren't all tailored to this new generation of snotty nose kids who won't play a game where you can die and be looted and just want go on the rides in these bullshit themepark mmo's being made to get a piece of the WoW kids parents paychecks.

crikey

Sorceror
On a side note.. I would love to look at some new games... If they weren't all tailored to this new generation of snotty nose kids who won't play a game where you can die and be looted and just want go on the rides in these bullshit themepark mmo's being made to get a piece of the WoW kids parents paychecks.

Agreed.

Fides

Sorceror
Note that's called a GAMEPANEL for a reason...
thats not a joystick bro but cool story.. I'd love to see a video of someone, preferably you uo-pvping like a "pro" Using one as a mouse replacement :) we both know that won't happen though don't we? ;) prove me wrong or stare down the blade of my troll slayer.

damn straight....pk, loot, or bust fuck cookiecutter games that have no risk/reward