UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Problem Communicating with Origin"

Sativa

Sorceror
"Problem Communicating with Origin"

Just upgraded my computer to Windows 7 Professional, reinstalled UO and razor along with .NET framework, and then finally patched my UO client up to 6.0.12.3 and tried to log in. Every time I try this it gives me the same error about "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."

I know my password is correct and all the software needed to run it should be updated and correct so could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Sativa

Sorceror
Re: "Problem Communicating with Origin"

Yeah that was the first thing I changed when razor loaded. Its on UOG Hybrid in the drop down menu with everything but OSI encryption

If I uncheck "Patch Client Encryption" it just sits at verifying account

Sativa

Sorceror
Re: "Problem Communicating with Origin"

Problem solved. Had to go into properties and set it so that razor ran as administrator.

thanks for helping though noobs! :)

I am having this same problem, but I CAN play on hybrid. What I CANT do is create a 3rd account and I heard that I was able to create up to 4 accounts on hybrid. When I try to make a 3rd account it tells me that "There is some problem communicating with the origin. Please restart UO and try again." Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I am having this same problem, but I CAN play on hybrid. What I CANT do is create a 3rd account and I heard that I was able to create up to 4 accounts on hybrid. When I try to make a 3rd account it tells me that "There is some problem communicating with the origin. Please restart UO and try again." Is there anyone that could help me with this problem?
You have 4 accounts from your IP already. Might be typos. Check your UO data dir to see any accounts you have made:
Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data

You have 4 accounts from your IP already. Might be typos. Check your UO data dir to see any accounts you have made:
Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data
I do not have this folder within my Ultima Online folder. I have it in c:\games\Electronic arts\ultima online classic and then there is no uo data folder within my uo folder. Is there another way i can go about trying to find out those other account names and pw's?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The UO data files aren't in the UO folder (unless you have a really old client), they're in "My Documents", then EA Games ->Ultima Online Legacy -> User Data.

If you can't find them like that, you'll have to contact an admin. Mark is usually available in IRC. The link to IRC chat is at the top of the forums.