UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Problems Logging in with Razor?

smokez01

Wanderer
Problems Logging in with Razor?

Hi, i have been playing UOG for the past few months now and just recently i have had problems with my computer and had to re format.

The problem is, is that whenever i try to log into uo gamers directly from the razor shortcut, i get stuck at verifying account. I do not know why this is happening, i have downloaded .NET framework and have the most recent razor software (1.18). When i open Gamers through the UO Gateway link WITHOUT using Razor it alows me to log in. But when I allow the third party tool (razor) to be used in uo gateway, when i open up the gamers link through gateway razor comes up as with the UO screen and i get stuck at verifying account.

It seems that everytime i try to use razor it will not let me log in, i was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or has had this problem before and what you have done about it??

Thanks in advance

K's Mom

Wanderer
K's Mom

i have played UOG for like 3 weeks, everytime i goto the razor website it says this site can not be displayed, how do i get razor?
im not having any luck

smokez01

Wanderer
reddreads said:
I had this exact same problem.

Go to your UO file folder a.k.a. 2d/3d and look for patch.exe

Run that.

It should fix your problem. =)

I could not find path.exe but there is something called UOPatch, should i try that?