UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Prolly scamm trying soon.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Dear citizens of demise. I would like to warn you against a person who forges the names of other people and so recently robbed another person. So I wish to say that madrox isn't me, the only one madrox is the red character you can meet in minoc moongate house. This person is Script Error, it is not his first time doing shit like this. Watch him and his guild.

upload_2015-10-5_11-13-54.png

Tomek you can grief all you want, i had the name madrox first but if you crying about silly thing so then be it.

I have not scammed no one and i dont give 2 fucking shits you bunch of
motherfuckers.

Just on the side note i dont play uo full time, because my brother and i use the accounts

Last edited:

Shallan

Sorceror
Tomek you can grief all you want, i had the name madrox first but if you crying about silly thing so then be it.

I have not scammed no one and i dont give 2 fucking shits you bunch of
motherfuckers.

Just on the side note i dont play uo full time, because my brother and i use the accounts
scammer :(

Alvin1337

Sorceror
HMmmmmm So you say he took it It was his brother that took it. Talk to his brother when he is on an
His brother also uses the same skype / ts and has Script Error's voice.
The only difference between Script Error and his brother is that his brother seems to be a thief, while Script Error claims not to be.

[...] The reason i ask is i am also in the Same guild [...]

How come you havent been invited to VD yet? ; ]

Then why make a post over a small issue. Thats why your a drama queen.

Tomek you sold your shit for irl money to another player that i know so dont try to be mr perfect.

His brother also uses the same skype / ts and has Script Error's voice.
The only difference between Script Error and his brother is that his brother seems to be a thief, while Script Error claims not to be.

How come you havent been invited to VD yet? ; ]

Because i left you got a problem! Pussyboy