UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Prolly scamm trying soon.

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
Lets go threw what i have been doing Since my return..... Built skills 48 hours till all was gmed ( less then 24 for tamin :p ) got pets, bonded them, PVMed so that i could get a house, got house, built house pvmed to get more gold, few friends seen i was back Gifted me <3 and told me they where happy i was back , pvmed to get deco , bought a little deco, pvmed to get gear, bought some gear, yes This is all i have been doing

So. Back to the Real isssue. Alvin Why do you Still love me again???? LMAO

Kapero ive never play with you or seen you on any other shard apart from demise.

Get your facts right son, besides i got nothing against hz it just a game no need to hold grudges.

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
So who all here will give me some Deco?? cus tbh this post is getting a little T_T:poop: Still waiting on Alvin to tell me why i havent been asked to join? and Why he still loves me so much :devil::devil:

mantorras

Sorceror
Ah now I understand how Alvin is always at every idoc be it trammel or felluca, he must have a script that recalls to every house he has marked in runebooks.
Saw him recalling on and off the sign post of a keep and a 18x18 the other day, noticed he could be afk because he was getting attacked by a dire wolf but wasn't doing anything, his recall kept getting interrupted.

Am I right Alvin? Is that how your script works? Hope you are not doing this afk..

saud

Sorceror
So who all here will give me some Deco?? cus tbh this post is getting a little T_T:poop: Still waiting on Alvin to tell me why i havent been asked to join? and Why he still loves me so much :devil::devil:
I'm not giving you any shitty deco. Go buy it yourself mistress bone in ass.

Hagnok

Sorceror

Whatever98

Squire
And where (Pm me <3)
im gonna guess at east of skara?
that water on the right looks like malas stuff, so would be south of luna a way, but is there forrest like that in malas? this is fun :D
did you get the apple tree?

i saw this guy in game the other day, he downloaded a script that made him drop all his items, so he's probably thinking scams are fair game now.. just be careful, you'll always know me by my shield tbh

Blame

Knight
im gonna guess at east of skara?
that water on the right looks like malas stuff, so would be south of luna a way, but is there forrest like that in malas? this is fun :D
did you get the apple tree?

i saw this guy in game the other day, he downloaded a script that made him drop all his items, so he's probably thinking scams are fair game now.. just be careful, you'll always know me by my shield tbh
Umbra.