UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

sanchen

Knight
Re: prophet

Orgazmo;2117436 said:
LoL....How has this not been Trammeled yet?

Because forum mods don't really care about the faction/pvp forums

Hence the reason why there are threads and post about other games.

Edalon

Squire

luftwaffe;2117386 said:
u dont even know what trappin is you pillsbury doughboy hahahaha,

Trapping is what you do when you swag your hips in front of some fag to get him interested.

Edalon;2117469 said:
Trapping is what you do when you swag your hips in front of some fag to get him interested.

you need to stop bro.. forreaaal... your makin urself look stupid.. get ur old ass out this thread. u dont belong here.

Sirkah

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2117495 said:
you need to stop bro.. forreaaal... your makin urself look stupid.. get ur old ass out this thread. u dont belong here.

lol you just mad you know hes right, faggot.

RAKninja

Page

luftwaffe;2117495 said:

look it up like you do the rest of your slang.

Edalon

Squire

luftwaffe;2117495 said:

Only gay men that can be trapped using hipswag belongs in it?

RAKninja

Page

Edalon;2117720 said:
Only gay men that can be trapped using hipswag belongs in it?

by the by old boy, i know better than to enter any of your gates. i highly doubt the king of the orcs has a vendor =D

RAKninja

Page

Edalon;2117730 said:
*Winks* Need boards for an archer?

nah, working carp on my crafter.... i stopped short of a water trough, and i want to build one for a garden i'm going to start work on.