UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Proposal

Re: Proposal

Reasons? Fine.

1) The more pirate guilds, the more ships to pirate.

2) BoD? BOD??!

3) Playing hours: Aveit usually gets off when we get on.

4) BOD doesn't go on water really.

5) AAR is an oooold guild. And we don't want to change :p

6) Our idea of RP and Aveit's idea is completely different.

7) I have magery. OH NO!

8) AAR doesn't really have any chance of being sponsored and I KNOW Aveit is hoping for a private island or some such shiznat.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Woodeye said:
Reasons? Fine.

1) The more pirate guilds, the more ships to pirate.

2) BoD? BOD??!

3) Playing hours: Aveit usually gets off when we get on.

4) BOD doesn't go on water really.

5) AAR is an oooold guild. And we don't want to change :p

6) Our idea of RP and Aveit's idea is completely different.

7) I have magery. OH NO!

8) AAR doesn't really have any chance of being sponsored and I KNOW Aveit is hoping for a private island or some such shiznat.

9) Aveit doesn't want to share housing.

10) There was already a proposal for the 18x18 I own (AAR's Guildhouse) to become a neutral tavern (no fighting inside but you can take it outside) and Aveit rejected it.

11) Aveit thinks killing and looting is ooc for some reason.

12) See #6.

And no I'm not just taking AAR's side because I'm in it. I disagree with Aveit's whole idea of how pirates should act and roleplay.

IQJ said:
And no I'm not just taking AAR's side because I'm in it. I disagree with Aveit's whole idea of how pirates should act and roleplay.

Have to agree on this one. Aveit has a "I know everything about rp" state of mind. Don't get me wrong she is a great role player. But she forces her viewpoint of other guilds too much and should stick to her own.

Yah, Aveit doesn't seem very tolerant of other people's opinions on things and tries to make everyone follow her way of thinking.

Aveit

Wanderer

Hard to denie the stated facts. I do have a personal view on Roleplaying, which I sure as hell try to show/state. I might be a somewhat more strict roleplayer, or atleast used to strict roleplaying the current roleplayers.
I respect each and every single ones opinion, don't get me wrong. But given the fact this works with a communitie with set rules, it would be best to find a midway for each guild. Simply stating "Can't do, because it's not our way of living" won't do the trick for me.
I don't have an "I know everything about Roleplaying" state of mind. However, I do like to show what I do know to optimise the fun for each single roleplayer.
I've apologized befor and don't find it needed to do again, although it's somewhat of a shame I'm being looked down upon as one who tries to take control of the roleplay scene and pretty much an tiranic intruder.

On the Pirates merging guild. I'm afraid that won't be working out.
AAR and BoD are two complete diffrent guilds. We may both play Pirates, but we have our own guidelines and rules.

Thalon

Wanderer

If this coomunity you speak inwhich there rules are strick then you must be talking abour europa... i understand where you coming from then... that shard was the best RP community i have ever seen..
just keep doing what you do best aveit.. you can rp better than most people here

MoxMcPox

Wanderer

See, AAR was just a loosely affiliated RP guild on Atlantic. While AAR on UOGamers roleplayers 10x more than on Atlantic, the Atlantic AAR was truely the best pirating ever. All the tricks of the trade change when you get here and the only thing that crosses over is my elite boat driving skills. I always got a kick out of making episodes and rping for fun while pirating. So if thats what you are up for, join our loose guild of pirate friends. If you want stricter RP with less water/pirate/ocean pking while still maintaining the guise of a pirate, BoD and Aviet is for you.

On a side note, I think all rp'ers should treat each other like their friends. Would you watch a blue dryloot your friends corpse? Would you pk your friend and take his boat? [no, and I never do; however, I am abit of a hypocrit because I take other rp guilds boats with the exception of the orcs.]

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer

i played as a sparrow a long time ago here, was during the beginning of aar i believe, i was gonna join then i lost interest, there were no pirates, and i had alot of other things goin on in my life. but im back now, haha. how many other sparrows are there? i havent seen any others...