UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Purple Sandals [Silence]

Fedorov

Knight
Re: Purple Sandals [Silence]

lol you guys... click the thread posters user name
read this
Last Activity: 12-18-2006 03:14 PM

this guy either quit, or doesnt get on the forums anymore

Ive seen them, you know how CoM has the thing and they turn all purple?WELL while someone had it they went to do a tourny or duel I heard. and a gm deleted everything he had on and, left the sandals on him , and he named it Silence, its now the rarest thing IMO, there worth aroyund 30m, btw the GM got banned for doing it

Zippy

Razor Creator

That is not how the sigil hue works. It is physically impossible for it to change the hue of an item.

DiSpLaCeR

Sorceror

luftwaffe;1317951 said:
Ive seen them, you know how CoM has the thing and they turn all purple?WELL while someone had it they went to do a tourny or duel I heard. and a gm deleted everything he had on and, left the sandals on him , and he named it Silence, its now the rarest thing IMO, there worth aroyund 30m, btw the GM got banned for doing it

any one of item has the same rarity of another one of item.

i want a fucken peep. onetime on easter i ate like 100 of them. i threw up alot but that doesnt make me love peeps any less

Boooky Boos

Wanderer

i used to be friends with the original owner, was there when he receieved them.. they are one of a kind n im pretty sure with all the other handouts you could get 35m++

theyre history - they have been around for over 2 years.

talkshowhost

Sorceror

The Scat Man;1319896 said:
i want a fucken peep. onetime on easter i ate like 100 of them. i threw up alot but that doesnt make me love peeps any less

This made me feel all warm and fuzzy!