UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvE tournament - Oct 9th. 9PM EST

What time is best for you?

• 9AM EST

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 10PM EST

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 11PM EST

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 12PM EST

• 1PM EST

• 2PM EST

• 3PM EST

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 4PM EST

• 5PM EST

• 6PM EST

• 7PM EST

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 8PM EST

• 9PM EST

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Anytime

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: PvE tournament - Oct 9th. 9PM EST

This weeks event was not completed, congratulations to Paul Blart last week and Marshall this week, they were the last men standing and got a prize of 100,000 gold.

We will be changing it up next week, more details to follow!

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

sucks to wake up 10 mins before the event to find out your connection isnt working :(

MB

Knight

Cool event, I would suggest putting some thought into templates when dividing up the teams. I was the only mage on a team of all dexxers, our team didn't last long in the PVM. I could see it being quite a big jackpot by the time someone manages to finish.

Pont

Knight

I lasted all of 10 minutes. Don't know what killed me :confused:, maybe I shouldn't of gone charging ahead.

el pepino

Sorceror

One thing that might help with the turn out would be to keep it at the same time and day every week instead of changing it around. Many others including myself were under the impression it was..... and so we missed it. Just a suggestion. :cool:

MB

Knight

el pepino;795545 said:
One thing that might help with the turn out would be to keep it at the same time and day every week instead of changing it around. Many others including myself were under the impression it was..... and so we missed it. Just a suggestion. :cool:
Not everyone is in the same time zone and on the same schedule. Varying the time will see that more people get a shot at it.

kolbycrouch

Knight

Eh, got suited up for it, had to leave for the weekend. So i guess nobody won this time either? did they all kill themselves again :)

el pepino

Sorceror

MusclyBarbarian;795577 said:
Not everyone is in the same time zone and on the same schedule. Varying the time will see that more people get a shot at it.

No you misunderstood me...

I meant only that if you make it a scheduled time instead of coming up with a random new time each week it would allow for more people to plan for the event reguardless of time zones and in my opinion would probably allow for more people to show up. Who knows though. :cool:

Xavier

Account Terminated

Well first we had to do what is seldom done: find out when most people are available. We've come up with a couple timeframes that seem strong, and will probably just stick with them.

This week will be saturday at 2 for signup/3 to start (GMT-5) and see how that timeframe works out on sat.

otavioarj

Wanderer

Xavier;795750 said:
This week will be saturday at 2 for signup/3 to start (GMT-5) and see how that timeframe works out on sat.

Ok... you wanna say 2/3 pm, right? ;)
Because most part of the world use the time slice in 24 hours, so 2 in 24, is 2 am for you :D

Xavier

Account Terminated

2PM EST/3PM EST! GMT-5! Ill get a UTC ....

1900 GMT signup, 2000 GMT start... THERE ! :eek:

haha. We will make a new post with new info about changes as well anyway.

Supertrooper

Wanderer

Xavier;795799 said:
2PM EST/3PM EST! GMT-5! Ill get a UTC ....

1900 GMT signup, 2000 GMT start... THERE ! :eek:

haha. We will make a new post with new info about changes as well anyway.

Your work is appreciated! Keep up the good work!