UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

kolbycrouch

Knight
if we have 3 people, we wouldn't need jewels or anything at all. but with 2 you must have 2/6 or very close to it.

The stuff in my backpack is because I was putting my suit on from time to time if the numbers got REALLY uneven.

Kurupted

Squire
you're not 100% naked. and your bag is full.
I will pvp with you if you have no armor/no weapons/no jewels/ and nothing in backpack.
If you win then... i just quit.

sash cc jewls for 2/6. pots and apples is all we used on our terrorisation of demise.

the only thing that would matter is if i took it off the jewls, simply for the casting. im not sure who you our in game, but if you not in the top 20% i garentee id kill you 2v2 possibly 1v1 with only jewls and refresh pots

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
sash cc jewls for 2/6. pots and apples is all we used on our terrorisation of demise.

the only thing that would matter is if i took it off the jewls, simply for the casting. im not sure who you our in game, but if you not in the top 20% i garentee id kill you 2v2 possibly 1v1 with only jewls and refresh pots

im that guy that asked you about that robe.

Kurupted

Squire
im that guy that asked you about that robe.

ahh i see, ive never seen you fell on that toon atleast, dunno your abilities. we also used hats but i used a random dear mask with 20lrc just to save on regs was like a 2mod hat. and boots no mods for the cu sidhe