UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp mage template

tcc01

Page
Re: pvp mage template

CrovaX-demise;486132 said:
i love necro/parry/wrestle/mages

parry mages need 60 dex,drink great agility pots for get 80dex.

so statuse will be:80 60 85(you can get 25 from status scroll and some from hom,tome,jewlys.)
parry mages owned dexer.:D

Lucifall

Knight

Blacula;486142 said:
Edit: As hilarious as that idea is, I wouldn't say it too loud because the B.G.H. (Brit Gate Huggers) might make 15 characters with that template this week.

Lawl, I don't do anymore Brit MG pvp. I got tired of getting ganked by thousand tamers with high hci and harvesters. As of now I'm playing on another shard with a somewhat more mature playerbase and doing guild wars and practicing dungeon fights with my guild.

the sad thing is most of those tamers still suck. last time i logged it i still managed to kill four tamer characters v one lo

wwebb

Sorceror

When I first came here I originally started a low necro mage as shown on the first page. I also bought a skillball and did a bleed/nox/ninja mage recently. By far, (even though my suits still suck), I have more fun playing the necro mage. It's alot easier to kill someone with my weapon mage, but kinda feels like using a UO:R lumberjacker or something (ie, cheap).

Only thing I'm thinking of changing is squeezing in the extra necro for strangle and the occasional vengeful spirit or something. Still need one or two cheap tricks up my sleeve.

Lucifall

Knight

wwebb;486201 said:
When I first came here I originally started a low necro mage as shown on the first page. I also bought a skillball and did a bleed/nox/ninja mage recently. By far, (even though my suits still suck), I have more fun playing the necro mage. It's alot easier to kill someone with my weapon mage, but kinda feels like using a UO:R lumberjacker or something (ie, cheap).

Only thing I'm thinking of changing is squeezing in the extra necro for strangle and the occasional vengeful spirit or something. Still need one or two cheap tricks up my sleeve.

115 fencing/swords
115 magery
115 eval
105 necromancy
80 spirit speak
100 resists
85 poisoning

Lawl, that's all I could think off my head without having to use +skill items. 40 lmc and 10+ mr IMO.

Dfghdkghkjdghkjdfhgkjdfhkjldfhkjdfhkjhdfhdfghdfghdfghkghkjldfgkjdfhsgkjdfhskjdhsfgjkdhsfkgljdkglhsfdgdsfjhkajhkiuwjdskdslkwsekufsdkjghnsdk';gh;skdfhwdvghfu;sdghiufsdhg;ldsnglkj;hu;igsfyghkiuserog'ijdfshgi[oegjlkdvklj;sdfhg'oierjhsgoijhsdiuvhksdljhfjksdhfdhsagfasdrufywegfkjsdbfkjlsdhafiuasrhkehasfkjsdhafiupawyiugfiushadgkuasdhtgiuawgetjksaghkjsfhiewhfiuwegfuisdhgflkjhsdfkjhsadiufgweugfdjfnvkdfhaiuwefhsdkjhgsad;kjhweughskjghkasljghiuwehagiusadgkjsdhfiohwepifugsdhflkjasfhd;sadh;uieawhfuisagdfjksdhafiuowehiufgiasjbfnjklsdhafiuwaeghuifgsdagfhsdajfhkjsdfhiuwegfiudgfkjasfhsakjfhkjwaehfiuwagefiusdahflkjsdfhjksdafgiuwegfusdagflkshedafdasfuigweufgsdkgfhsdfhiuwaegfkjsahdfj;hsda;fgiuwegfjsdahf;skhafuwegfuisdaghfjksdhaf;sdagfuywefgsdkjhf;skdfha;iuwefgpiusadhf;lkjsgfipuweagfs;idlfhsiuoagtweauhfsi;lghaweghsdzoihfsapiutrfkjszdmhfuasgf;lsdifgoyerskjghsdyougfwea;lifhsdaouygvfdk;lshsea;gfsdafgsd;lagfhs;akugrfeaskjbfodguyasfoisdhfjyosadfihsdalfyasiulgflasfydaskfgsadgfs;khgfasljgyygflyasgfkj;sagdfugylasdgflisadzgyfsdafgsaduvfskj;akfgsdeafkj;hsdbaljhgfasdbfsdlhgfvsadjfhdgfkasjlfhsgfsklgfjkdsfsdfgsdfgdsrh

will-demise

Knight

The best template for a pvp in a duel.

poisoning 100 or 80
sword or fencing 120
evaluate intelligence 120
magery 120
medit 40 Or 60
inscription 100
resist spell 120

will-demise;486322 said:

poisoning 100 or 80
sword or fencing 120
magery 120
medit 40 Or 60
inscription 100

love you weed!

Lucifall

Knight

will-demise;486322 said:

poisoning 100 or 80
sword or fencing 120
magery 120
medit 40 Or 60
inscription 100
resist spell 120

More like the easiest one to play and kill. But I do agree.

Blacula

Knight

Lucifall;486199 said:
Buiu told me there were like 20 or so pixies corpses at brit mg. rofl.

Albino + his brother were there, that's why. But I can't hate on them too much, whoever was playing their mage today helped me gank a few Chinese people, which was therapeutic. He also tried to gank me when his guildy showed up, but Alex and I killed both of them once or twice so it's cool.