UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP on Demise..

Re: PvP on Demise..

It's true, aside from tony and tortu, you guy's cant produce any teamwork, it's like watching a chicken with its head cut off.

EvilChild;687911 said:
Come on

what are they going to do? synch weapon specials?

Balin might throw an ebolt in there. And there's probably some dismounting archer stealthers floating around too.

EvilChild

Knight

So basically its

random parablow
random ebolt
random ai
random conc blow
random mortal
another mortal
someone tries to poison
harm loop
stealth archer now attempts the dismount

yea

EvilChild;687916 said:
So basically its

random parablow
random ebolt
random ai
random conc blow
random mortal
another mortal
someone tries to poison
harm loop
stealth archer now attempts the dismount

yea

I didn't see enough Magic Arrow's.

Seer

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;687926 said:
Guilds are for chumps, wannabe Guido's, and fools that like to recruit all the cheating bottom feeders.
Have you ever heard a story about a fox and some grapes?

Fana

Wanderer

youre raging and being disrespectfull as well as generalising. the entire south american continent does not play uo, and i know alot who do that do not use any forrm of speed hacking.

if you wana complain about someone then u should sit at my pc and tell me how i can run head to head with someone and suddently they just jump ahead,

as well as some people that cannot run headto head with me but cast as if their fast forwarding.

lets not mention people post screens of modified razor and clients on forum and never get the finger

for example uo positioning system does not work with or without update right now but some people are using it ...ask them why they tell u to update.
truth is their modified razor is the update -_-x

EvilChild

Knight

Seer;687931 said:
It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.

really?

Fana;687940 said:
youre raging and being disrespectfull as well as generalising. the entire south american continent does not play uo, and i know alot who do that do not use any forrm of speed hacking.

if you wana complain about someone then u should sit at my pc and tell me how i can run head to head with someone and suddently they just jump ahead,

as well as some people that cannot run headto head with me but cast as if their fast forwarding.

lets not mention people post screens of modified razor and clients on forum and never get the finger

for example uo positioning system does not work with or without update right now but some people are using it ...ask them why they tell u to update.

qq more

someone hit a soft spot :p

Ninjia

Knight

Fana;687940 said:

cause you are using an old razor and client,so you cannot use positioning system ?:confused:
download the newest razor from www.runuo.com/razor and update your client to 7042+:p

Seer;687815 said:
you must be talking about killing balin 6 times or something like that.

I remember being able to kill balin once every 10 seconds.

Then I remember not being able to even catch Balin, as it seems he became a Cheetah on steroids.

ParagonDancer;687980 said:
I remember being able to kill balin once every 10 seconds.

Then I remember not being able to even catch Balin, as it seems he became a Cheetah on steroids.

This.

There are several "Mages" that have significantly gotten faster and "SEEMINGLY" better.

Although i highly doubt that many scrubs could have improved that much.