UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP Views

Re: PvP Views

Mister Dank;456854 said:
This is going to be another one of those fantastic threads. I can tell.

It's been open for 20 hours and nobody has really raged at anyone yet.

So with that in mind...

I think I'm going to go walk to the store now.

Mister Dank

Knight

ParagonDancer;457135 said:
It's been open for 20 hours and nobody has really raged at anyone yet.

So with that in mind...

I think I'm going to go walk to the store now.

Give it time buddy. You gotta wait until someone stumbles home drunk and (for reasons unknown) logs onto their computer and proceeds to type up an amazingly hilarious post.

And for you Muslims, Mormons, etc: No, they don't have to be drunk. However, the alternative (getting hit in the head with a folding chair) isn't nearly as pleasant.

Dollpartz

Squire

Mister Dank;457169 said:
Give it time buddy. You gotta wait until someone stumbles home drunk and (for reasons unknown) logs onto their computer and proceeds to type up an amazingly hilarious post.

lol that's usually the case with me. Sad, but true. :(

Mordrid

Sorceror

Chamillionaire why u need to use the words "nub" in each thread u post are u just retard or just a kids without attention?!

Get realz buddy u call other people when ur a fuckin nerds who keep crying when he dies cuz hes still lagging. on this stfu <3 and one love to you buddy

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

Mordrid;457327 said:
Chamillionaire why u need to use the words "nub" in each thread u post are u just retard or just a kids without attention?!

Get realz buddy u call other people when ur a fuckin nerds who keep crying when he dies cuz hes still lagging. on this stfu <3 and one love to you buddy

Can someone explain what he just said to me please? :/