UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP - Where do I start?

D-Nox

Knight
Re: PvP - Where do I start?

keep dieing a little.... and try to pay attention to HOW you are dieing.

Uniden.

Sorceror

Practice healing first. At BMG flag gray and run away from guards ready to heal with pots; stam, cure, and heal. It takes time to get really good at it so just do it, what do you have to lose? Once you learn to live then you can learn to kill.

Also:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/8/15/

Blacula

Knight

Uniden.;612511 said:
Practice healing first. At BMG flag gray and run away from guards ready to heal with pots; stam, cure, and heal. It takes time to get really good at it so just do it, what do you have to lose? Once you learn to live then you can learn to kill.

Very true. Running around in a huge gank squad with like 8 people didn't help me improve, running around solo trying to survive 6-man ganks did, however.

lukin69;612674 said:
corpse skin = win. blood oath = win.

1.most people these days build there suits corpse proof.
2. remove curse takes away both corpse skin and blood oath. and any human with good karma could cast it. 20skill = 30% chance

remember to always carry atleast stam and cure pots. Getting stammed at brit gate isnt a good thing. If u expect x heals from ur guild mates then u have to make sure ur they dont have to wait for ever while u cure. Not to mention the extreme amount of dp+ users there are. From magery, darts, or weapons.