UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

* PW POLAR * PW HALFY * Ninja Suits * Ski Masks * Bunny Hoppers *

Re: * PW POLAR * PW HALFY * Ninja Suits * Ski Masks * Bunny Hoppers *

5 HOURS LEFT!!!

(A week has gone by since my last post i think i can bump?? if not pls just delete my post without the ban!!)

Now that the auction has ended, I'd like to secure a ninja suit at 6.2 mil, if i may?

ojausghe

Wanderer

Like I said before, our job is dealing damage. Sure, we can provide a clutch interrupt here and there, but the extra protection a shield WOW Gold provides just isn't as relevant in a raid as you'd assume it to be. Obsessing over shields pre-Icecrown is an exercise in madness. Instead of running Pit of Saron over and over again Buy WOW Gold, the smart elemental shaman will spend his time in The Halls of Reflection trying to grab the Shriveled Heart.Does it suck that the Shriveled Heart adds nothing to your defense? But considering the gigantic DPS WOW Power Leveling boost it gives you over the lame MP5-containing alternatives, it's a sacrifice worth making. For most of Wrath, there was a recurring theme in shaman shields. They were soaked in Buy Aion Gold MP5, making them perfectly itemized for resto shaman. And as for elemental shaman well, no one really plays that class Aion Leveling, right? I mean, they can just take the same shields.

GimpCent

Knight

ojausghe;2149204 said:
Like I said before, our job is dealing damage. Sure, we can provide a clutch interrupt here and there, but the extra protection a shield WOW Gold provides just isn't as relevant in a raid as you'd assume it to be. Obsessing over shields pre-Icecrown is an exercise in madness. Instead of running Pit of Saron over and over again Buy WOW Gold, the smart elemental shaman will spend his time in The Halls of Reflection trying to grab the Shriveled Heart.Does it suck that the Shriveled Heart adds nothing to your defense? But considering the gigantic DPS WOW Power Leveling boost it gives you over the lame MP5-containing alternatives, it's a sacrifice worth making. For most of Wrath, there was a recurring theme in shaman shields. They were soaked in Buy Aion Gold MP5, making them perfectly itemized for resto shaman. And as for elemental shaman well, no one really plays that class Aion Leveling, right? I mean, they can just take the same shields.

Does that really get people? I mean it just makes me want to hurt you everytime I see one of you fuckers post this crap.

ill take the ski mask if u have any left b/o

So is this stuff actually gonna be sold at the prices the auction stopped at? Still waiting to hear about my ninja suit!

ok pls stop bidding, auction has been over...

cynical machine i dont know where you get the 6.2 from, or why anthony bid that much for that matter, as there was a 6.5 bid above it.. also, i already had 4 or 5 people IM me about the ninja suits before the auction was over, asking me to sell to them at w.e. the auction ended at, therefore they beat you to the punch and i have already sold everything listed...